"What just happened...?"Misha asked, blinking his eyes - a bit astounded with the sudden change of scenery. It went from karaoke bar to in the middle of a stage, as if they were performing in front of a crowd.

"This happens everytime, kid. When we set foot on that stage... We just lose ourselves into the song..."Kiran said, as if it was a common occurrence when someone sings in front of the karaoke bar's stage, it's as if they were transported into said imaginations and lose themselves into the song.

"It is true,"Arlecchino said, surprising Lyney, Lynette and Freminet when they heard their Father speak," When I first sang on that stage, it's as if I lost myself into the song as well."

March, however, was more focused on seeing Pom-Pom playing a keyboard onscreen - never having seen the conductor do anything else besides keep the Astral Express in the best condition as it is. She looked at Pom-Pom, but was immediately beaten there by Pom-Pom, who, with a deadpan look, simply said,

"No."

March 7th then groaned, wanting a chance to see if Pom-Pom actually knows how to play a keyboard.

Kiran:Wow, Breakin' the law
Breakin' the world
KOWASE!

Yūrei:Breaking the world...

Kiran:Kirisake Tenderness

[Kiran and Yūrei were now leaning with each other, playing their respective electrical guitars]

Kiran:Wow, Breakin' the rule
Roppou zensho ja shibarenai
hanran bunshi sa
Furiageta nigiri kobushi ga oretachi no JUDGEMENT

[The camera pans to show each respective member onstage before finally zooming out to see Kiran and Yūrei strumming their guitars for one last time as their song ends]

Everyone began to clap and cheer when they heard how Kiran delivered his song onstage, mostly impressed with Kiran's singing voice - most who have encountered Kiran, never expected to even hear himsing at all. Now that they know... They are very impressed.

"That was impressive, Kiran."Nilou said with a smile, clapping her father-in-law's (Kiran is Caelus and Aether's father-in-law, fight me) performance onscreen.

"Yes! Please, one more song, KIRAN-ANIKI!"Itto obnoxiously shouted, wanting to hear more of Kiran's performance onscreen. Kiran reeled a bit before smiling at Itto's praise for his singing ability.

"That was... Mostly unexpected, but a welcomed surprise."Acheron said, a small smile forming on her lips - she has witnessed Kiran's combat capabilities and is impressed, but seeing him be a master of something else outside of combat, most definitely impressed her.

However, Robin was still flabbergasted when she finished listening to Kiran's performance onscreen - never having expected Kiran to be even capable at singing. Sunday noticed this and looked at her.

"Don't let that man get to you, sister - you know your voice is nothing but perfection compared to his. Remember that."

Sighing, Robin nodded in reluctance to her brother's words... The screen then began to play the next song.

[The screen now showed Arlecchino standing on the stage, holding the microphone as heavy rock music began to play]

HELL STEW

The Harbingers and Lyney, Lynette and Freminet were surprised to see Arlecchino onstage and holding a microphone, about to perform a song. They have never seen or know what Arlecchino does in her free time, but seeing this has placed a new perspective on them about the Knave.