Halloween Shenanigans

Start from the beginning

"I don't know why, even as a horny bastard, you're still too adorable" she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling through the plastic fangs, and he grinned back at her, the same goofy grin that he usually sported.

"I wanna hear that ridiculous vampire accent—" He laughed, giggling at her, as if his mood shifted again, and she chuckled, "I VONT TU SUCK YOUUR BLUUD" she faked the accent, and he chuckled, and started nipping her neck and shoulders, two of his fingers meanwhile sliding into her cunt, scissoring in and out of her, making her moan from the dual pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck me, fuuuuccckkkkk" she panted, "you're merciless, Garcia" she groaned, as her mind started racing back to the halloween dance party downstairs, where about a hundred BuzzBlast employees were dancing and having fun.

Oh and not to mention, they were in their boss's office, having swept all the things from Jane's desk onto the floor, and just shamelessly fucking each other without even locking the door. Literally anyone, including Jane, could happily walk in here, and find the two of them like this.

And that was the thrill of it.

The evening had started off so much different, with the entire team celebrating after defeating lord ZEDD, Ollie finally admitting he actually cared about all of them, them all showing off their suits to Solon, Zayto being the literal knight in shining armour, and Izzy being freaked out by her brother, who had chosen to combine both their fears into a certain Zombie Warden Garcia costume.

And then they headed to the party, which was pretty nice, but not good enough for a certain, very horny vampire.

She needed more interesting things to happen, and she pretty much got her wish, being right here, being fingered by an equally horny black ranger.

Javi, on the other hand, had had no idea that the evening would've ended up like this, when Amelia had approached him with two glasses of fruit punch, teasing him with a seductive "heyyy Warden Garcia... did Javi really kill you?

He had grinned, "ha ha, very funny... I didn't kill him. I merely stole his uniform" he wiggled his eyebrows ridiculously.

And then she just kept dropping hints for almost an hour, flirting with him, and running a hand over his pants inconspicuously while they danced together. Javi wasn't playing the music, for once, so that gave her an opportunity to be naughtier than usual.

How they had managed to sneak up the very open stairs and into Jane's office unnoticed was really something they didn't know, and were quite proud of, and had started making out passionately the second the door was pushed close by his foot, and he had pressed her back onto the desk, wrapping her legs around his waist, and everything was such a blur after that moment, up until her first orgasm hit, with him eating her out on Jane's desk.

At times, Amelia wondered what her Pop Pop's reaction would be, when he finds out that his beloved granddaughter does things like this with a boy he considers as a total angel.

Right now, though, she felt his fingers retract from her cunt, and his cock push in, and she lost her breath, moaning as he silenced her with a kiss, "you don't want everyone to hear you, and know what's happening to you right now, do you?" He whispered to her, huskily, and she breathed, "N— no" and squeezed her eyes shut, tightly, as his hands found their way to her very sensitive nipples, and started playing with them, while he continued thrusting deep into her, slamming again and again, and again, till she was almost screaming his name.

And then he pulled out.

And if looks could kill, Javi Garcia would be dead, because the paranormal investigator stared at him with such intense hatred, "Why'd you stop?" She asked, breathlessly, and he just grinned, gestured her to Jane's chair.

"Oh how considerate," she said, shaking her head, and changing positions, making him sit on Jane's chair, naked from the waist down, and Amelia got between his legs, and straddled him, kissing his neck, while he groaned. And suddenly, his groan turned into a squeak as she bit down on his neck, making him arch his neck backwards, eyes closed, pleasure now wracking his body, and as she sucked on his neck, he couldn't help but chuckle... she was sucking his blood, wasn't she? Playing the pink vampire she had been dressed up as. How very in character.

"OHHHHHH" Javi groaned, finally, and she smirked, feeling her own climax closer as well, and he, with surprising strength, pushed her back up, almost getting up, and placing her back on Jane's desk again, and started thrusting into her again, capturing her lips in a kiss, as both of them started to orgasm simultaneously, her muscles contracting against his, and he shot his cum into the latex condom.

His arms now rested around her waist, and he pulled out of the kiss, both of their faces red, as they heaved together, and he pressed his forehead against hers, and they smiled at each other.

"I love you..." he whispered, and she nodded, "you know I love you too..." she whispered back, the smile turning into a complete grin, "what are you gonna dress up as next year?" He asked, "so I can start dreaming up scenarios"

"Let's do a couples costume next time" she chuckled, although they were both still panting.

"I like that idea" he whispered to her ear, again, slowly pressing his cock into her once more, and she giggled like a schoolgirl feeling him hard again, "I did hear zombies are relentless, though"

"Aren't vampires supposed to be horny, lustful creatures?"

"You don't see me complaining, do you?" She stated smugly, "I d—" Javi could never complete his statement, as the two were interrupted by a LOUD, loud clashing sound, like that of a piece of metal falling to the floor, and the two immediately detached from each other, and stared at a certain astronaut on the floor.

Okay... Ollie had fainted, after walking in on them, dear god.

They needed to get out of the crime scene.

FAST.