Chapter 2

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, he is a Thai actor named Nong Natchukorn Maikan. He played the role of Perth's father in Dangerous Romance.

In this fanfic, he will be Yin's father.

Third Person POV

"You are to blame for Yin running away from home," Mrs. Wong scolded her husband. "You know that he is not yet interested in running your business with you at this time. You have been putting too much pressure on him."

Mr. Wong banged his fist on his mahogany desk in his study.

Mrs. Wong winced at the loud sound.

"I will ask my men to hunt him down and bring him back home!" Mr. Wong declared loudly and angrily. "I will make him understand that he has no choice but to be part of the business that my grandparents have handed down from generation to generation."

Mrs. Wong could only shake her head as she walked out of her husband's study and started to walk over to the kitchen to supervise the family chef on what to cook for dinner.

Mr. Wong was the owner of a hotel chain that his grandparents had started way before he was born and had been passed on to his father and now that his father was too old to run the business the responsibility of managing the family's hotel chain had fallen heavily on his shoulders.

Mr. Wong had wanted to train his son Yin to help him run the business but Yin didn't seem to be interested. Yin was more interested in the arts and film making and against his father's wishes, instead of taking a Business Management course in university, he decided to enroll in Cinematic Arts.

One day when it got too much for Yin to bear the pressure that his father was making on him, he decided not to come home from university but instead went to a friend's house and asked to stay with him for a while until he got himself settled. Yin planned to take on a part time job during the day, and take his arts course at night.

Fortunately, it wasn't too long before he saw an ad online from an agency looking for a daytime family driver. It seemed that the prospective employer needed the driver immediately so it wasn't too long before the agency had processed all his documents and before Yin knew it, he found himself in the employ of a Mr. Ratsameerat who needed a driver for his son Wanarat.

Yin did not question why someone old enough to drive his own car would prefer to be dependent on a driver to drive him to school and elsewhere during the day.

At the end of the day, at six in the evening, Yin's work hours ended after he had brought Wanarat back home from university.

From Mr. Sameerat's house, Yin drove himself to university in his own car that he parked outside the gate of his employer's house.

Yin felt lucky that Mr. Sameerat was a generous employer and was paying him an hourly rate that was much higher than the rates of other employers. With his salary he was able to afford himself a small studio apartment close to his university.

The son of his employer, Wanarat, was not much of a talker. He always kept silent throughout the drive to his university.

Yin didn't mind. Although Yin would have preferred someone to chat with, if his employer's son preferred not to have conversation with him, it was not a big deal. In fact, maybe it was for the best, so that he could focus on the traffic to university which sometimes could get really heavy and could become a bumper to bumper situation.

On one such occasion when Yin and Wanarat were sitting in heavy traffic, Yin decided to venture to ask Wanarat "Is it okay if I played some music in the car?"

"Sure," Wanarat replied.

"Can it be my choice of music?" Yin asked.

"No problem," Wanarat replied. "Just don't play rap music. I can't stand rap music."

"Oh, I don't listen to rap music," Yin said. "I prefer to listen to classical music."

"Really???" Wanarat exclaimed with a happy smile. "I love listening to Chopin! Do you listen to Chopin's music?"

"Ohmygahd," Yin raised his palm towards Wanarat to do a happy high five. "Chopin is my favorite of all time."