"Oooh, back again are ye, handsome? Can't keep away can yous?" The Barman teased James as he sauntered over. Causing James to shuffle awkwardly.

"Yeah... could I get 7 vodka and cokes again?" James called. "We got a tab for Clare's 18th?"

The Barman flashed his eyebrows at him before moving down to make the drinks. James started to look around the bar, taking in the atmosphere while he waited. He was then joined by the Barman again.

"Sorry love. That's tab's been used up!" He said. "It's gonna cost ye another £25." He informed James, who was taken back by the amount.

"25 quid? Are you serious?" James stressed.

"Well, ye can always pay me in kind, if ye catch my drift?" The Barman tilted his head and winked suggestively to James. The wee English fella stood aghast.

"It's alright. I'll get it for him." A woman's voice said.

The Barman's eyes furrowed as James turned to find himself staring at a long, curly dark-haired woman, she was slim and about the same height as Erin but was clearly much older. Old enough to be his mum. She had striking green eyes, and fair pale skin. James couldn't help but regard the tight short black dress she was wearing. The woman shot him a warm smile.

"Uh.... Are you sure?" James asked, clearly puzzled.

"Of course, not a problem." She smiled at him again as she slid the money across the bar top. "So, what's your name?" Her accent was not a Derry accent.

"Uh... uh... James." He stuttered.

"It's a nice name. Nice to meet you, James. I'm Siobhan." The woman purred. Her eyes didn't leave his as she extended her hand. James felt a strange, awkward tension burn in his chest as he accepted the handshake.

".... Yeah. Nice to... meet you too. Thank you for sorting it out." James answered, remembering his manners.

"You're welcome. Maybe I'll see yer around sometime, James?" Siobhan said softly as she walked away. James stood dumbstruck by the woman.

"Uh, I think that belongs to me, stud!" The Barman shot annoyingly, snatching the money out of James' hand.

"..... Sorry." James said, he turned to look for Siobhan.

"You alright, Mate?" Marco then joined him. James turned back towards him.

"Uh yeah! The tab's used up!" James spoke up into Marco's ear.

"Oh bollocks! How'd you manage to pay for these then?" Marco asked.

"A woman just paid for them." James answered, still confused.

"Oh result! What woman?" Marco asked, glancing around.

"Well, she's just the-"James turned to point her out but she was gone. "She's gone!"

"Alright, never mind." Marco shrugged.

"Oi! Got some advice for you, sweetheart! Keep both eyes on your partner 'ere. He's got wandering eyes. So, he has.." The Barman interjected, huffing at James as he walked down the line of calling customers. James huffed himself and walked off. Marco turned to see James walk away, he took the tray over to the girls.

"About fucking time! I was starting to sober up! Where's Dicko going?" Michelle moaned.

"I dunno. I'm gonna go talk to him." Marco said.

"Hold on, I'm come with yer." Michelle swigged her drink back and followed Marco.

Erin, Orla and Clare cheered loudly as the Spice Girls "Who do you think you are" came on. They sang along to their favourite girl power ballad, remembering their dance steps. Erin spun and tripped backwards, bumping into another person on the dance floor. She straightened herself up to see the man who was wearing a dirty blue coloured suit. Erin's jaw dropped to the floor with utter shock.

Derry Girls: New Horizons, Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें