Chapter Twenty Three: Violet Meets Yearbook

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Violet smirked "I could definitely get away with murder" she said as she cracked her knuckles and Lucas agreed "You really could and that's scary" he said as Riley looked at the group "I'm not all sunshine and rainbows. I have a dark side" she told them. "Oh yeah? Let me see your dark said face" Violet teased as she knew Riley didn't have one and Riley made her face and she only looked like a kicked puppy as she tried her best not to smile. "We're not going to make this a huge deal right?" Lucas questioned Farkle and Riley and the first shrugged "Yeah, who cares" he said as he didn't mind as Riley made a face "It's only what everyone thinks of us". "What's more important to you? What you think of yourself or what others think of you" Lucas asked and Riley answered "What I think of myself" and Farkle agreed with her before she back tracked. "And what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what other people think of me" she said and Lucas looked at her "Yeah. Well, forget about that, it's not like you can just turn around and be someone new" he claimed and Farkle proved him wrong immediately as he ripped off his clothes revealing that was very opposite of him as he pulled on a beanie.

Violet's eyes widened at the new look and she found herself attracted to the new Farkle "Farkle?" Riley questioned as he denied the name "Nope, Farkle is gone. You will never see him again" he told her and walked into classroom. She soon followed with Lucas trailing behind her confused at her dazed look. Cory started class as soon as the bell rang "Okay what have we got here" he said, pointing to Farkle from his place in front of his desk, "I'm Donnie Barnes" Farkle announced. Violet watched exchange of Farkle explaining his new persona as he teased Lucas about being the new pretty boy in town and she found it very funny. She decided that she wanted to see if she still had an affect on him as she licked her lips and looked at her prey "Hey Donnie" she said flirtatiously with a smirk. Farkle cheeks were quick to turn red as he turned towards Violet who looked at him with interest, Lucas didn't like what he was seeing as he looked at Cory, "Are you going to do something? Because this is where you do something right? Are you going to do something? Is there a lesson? You got a lesson? Is there a lesson?" Lucas asked frantically as he was standing in front of Cory who smiled "Iceland" he said. "Iceland! You all fixed? No? I don't think he's all fixed. If that was Riley, you know you'd fix her" Lucas said before he got told to sit down, he smirked on the way to his seat "Oh you know I'm right".

Violet laughed at that as Cory looked at Farkle "Iceland and Greenland. What do you think about  them, Mr. Barnes?" he asked as Farkle crossed his arms "When I look like this, I don't have to think, right Lucas?" Lucas looked at him in disbelief "Dude I won the scholar athlete award" he told Farkle as he said "Ooh, nerd alert" causing Violet to laugh even more as Cory explained the origin of Iceland and Greenland. Violet understood the meaning of the lesson as Lucas tried to figure it out "So you're saying the perception of a thing doesn't make it so?" and Cory nodded "I'm saying people are always going to say stuff. How you react to what they say is what makes you the person you are". Violet soon zoned out for the rest of the conversation before she was pulled back in immediately once she heard her name "Hey, Violet, Lucas, congratulations on winning favorite couple" Yindra, a girl in their class said as she showed them the picture and it was of Violet rubbing Lucas' cheek after she slapped him. "I feel different" Riley said as she obviously wasn't okay with what she just heard, "How is that possible?" Lucas questioned as he didn't mind the nomination but he didn't see why people would think that. "Mm that's a hard pass. I don't see how people could see us as a couple" Violet said as she yawned in disinterest to the topic. Lucas looked to her for a reaction and saw that she didn't seem interested in what others thought as Riley debated "But we're so alike" and Darby was quick to rebuttal "And they are so different" she said in awe over them. "But we're like summer rain" Riley said as if stating the obvious, "And they're like fire" Sarah gushed as she looked over at them and Violet could only gag as she could see their point but she didn't like being labeled by other people. "Daddy do you remember when you told me not to react?" Riley asked her father who nodded his head "Yes" and she quickly responded "I'm gonna react" as she placed her hair in front of her face upset with the whole ordeal.

Tales of a Wild Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें