Getting Ready

"Adrien stop!!!! Your going to kill him!!!" Nino said as he watched Adrien beat the shit out of kim. He had Kim blood all over his knuckles.

Adrien only stop punching him in his face when he felt like he had enough.

When he conference Kim about Calling Marinette out her name he laughed in his face. Kim thought that it was funny because he would usually make fun of them without Adrien caring.

Adrien shook some of the blood off his hand as he backed up to look at him.

Kim had blood coming from his nose, mouth, eyes and ears. He could only get  2 hits in on Adrien before he beat his ass.

Adrien - Hand me my phone. 

After he said that Sabian quickly handed his phone to him. Adrien took the phone and took a picture of Kim.

Adrien - Now let me tell all of you something.  I don't give a fuck what Marinette is doing to anyone of you. If I found out that any of you guys are disrespectful her your going to end up like him.

He said while pointing toward Kim. Everyone nodded their heads before he walked away leaving them to help Kim.

The only problem who followed him was Lila.

"Adrien! Adrien Wait!"

She said while running after him. Adrien stop walking and turn around to look at her with his eyebrow raised. 

Lila - What's gotten into you? You just beat the living shit out of Kim!

Adrien - Did you not hear the whole conversation from the beginning to the end or are you just dumb?

Lila - I know but you didn't have to beat him up like that he's your best friend.

Adrien - No Nino is my best friend.

Lila let out a sigh after he said that. "okay whatever anyways what time do I need to be over?

Adrien - Over where?

Lila - Over to your parents house silly.

Adrien - Your not going. 

Lila - What?

Adrien  - I said your not fucking going. 

After he said that he continue walking down the hallway leaving Lila dumn found it.

~ With Marinette ~

"Do I really want to go?"

Marinette said as she finished up her homework. She was trying to decide if she want to go to Adrien parents house or not.

To be honest the only reason why she want to go was because she wanted to see Adrien Mom.

Emma was the reason why they met. She was one of the most sweetest  women on earth. She couldn't believe that Adrien had turned out to be a complete asshole.

While she was in the middle of thinking she gotten a text from him.

Husband : You ready?

Marinette rolled her eyes hard when she seen his phone name.

"I don't know about going."

"You gave no choice princess"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't I'll be there in 10 minutes."