Tokoyami x y/n: A Date With Tokoyami

You were getting ready for your date with Tokoyami. You had decided to wear an f/c (favorite color) striped sweater and a plaid skirt. Grabbing a chain, you attach it to your skirt before putting on gloves. Checking yourself in the mirror one last time, you decide your outfit is good and walk to the common room to meet your boyfriend. You get to the common room and see Tokoyami waiting for you on the couch wearing a matching f/c striped short sleeve layered with a black button-up and black ripped jeans. You walk over to him a bright smile on your face as you interlace your fingers with his rough calloused hands against smooth ones. The 2 teens walk out of the dorm, building soft smiles on their faces as they talk. You 2 get to the local café getting yourselves coffee and tea dark shadow occasionally putting some input on you two's conversations. The 3 of you spend the afternoon talking and sharing laughs before yall chose to go to the park. Once yall get to the park, the sun's setting yall decide to climb a tree and sit up there for the rest of the night watching the sunset hand in hand. Enjoying the brisk breeze and the beautiful orange and pinks of the sky. A bliss moment between the 2 lovers with the sweet sounds of wind and the occasional words between you 2. Wishing the moment could last forever.

A/N : This one isn't as long as the last one and doesn't have dialog cause I suck at it but I thought this one was a sweet moment so yeah even though this one definitely isn't my best it was sweet and I wanted to post it. So yeah I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot.