𝟑𝟕 || ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs

Start from the beginning

Minho:"ohh cheez!! glad that was done!!"

Felix chuckled as he went back to the video watching how smooth their acting was and he was very shocked at how Minho aced that boyfriend roll.

Felix:"but I'm very impressed hyung, you're so good at acting"

Minho nodded his head-he acted as a boyfriend in a movie before and he always treated Hyunjin like his boyfriend and showered him with affection and kisses, a boyfriend material kind of behavior.

Minho:"well, that's why they offered me more series to act in but I refused"

Yeah after that movie he filmed with his friend, Minho received so many filming offers from so many filming industries but the skateboarder gently rejected all of them with an excuse of lacking in experiences and motivations.

Felix:"you're weird...that is a big opportunity"

He shot him with a surprised expression knowing that his fake boyfriend dropped such a golden opportunity to be worldwide famous.

Minho:"not interested-I'll be moving back to Korea very soon"

Putting all the thoughts aside and thinking of only one place-Hyunjin's bedroom.

It has been 7 months since his last stay in Korea and it wasn't as pleasing as he remembered since jiyun was there to ruin his plans with Hyunjin.

Felix:"I miss it too but I can't go back since my ex lives there"

Just thinking about that buff possessive ex boyfriend made Felix have goosebumps all around his body.

Minho:"so you're running away?"

He asked which caused Felix to turn towards him with raised eyebrows not wanting to sound like a coward on saying the next sentence to defend himself.

Felix:"I'm not...i told him I want to break up and the only way to convince him to move on from me is by finding another partner which is what we're doing right now"

He finds Minho in a party was held by the same person who knows them both and introduces them to each other.

Typical party story-they got drunk which led Felix to give Minho a blow job and that remains a painful memory in their minds since both were imagined as someone else.

But Felix didn't give up on the idea of moving on from his ex so he approached Minho first and told him about the fake dating thing in the media.

Minho:"lying to our followers about our fake relationship is going to hunt me at the end you know, I can't stay with you for more than a month"

He didn't want to keep acting since he already feels guilty that he let Felix be his first where he wanted to give that to Hyunjin...but things happen and he made a deal with Felix to act like his boyfriend in exchange for winning a trip to his family's hot springs back in Korea.

Felix:"what is going to happen this month?"

He asked Minho to immediately answer without stuttering confidence on setting that goal for his dear friend.

Minho:"I'll f*ck hyunjin and end this annoying friendship thing with him and go to the next step"

Felix:"but isn't he taken and straight?"

Important note; Felix knows all about Minho's obsession over Hyunjin since middle school and that was very hard to believe because most people move on after two years or so... Minho has been loving Hyunjin for almost 8 years.