Q

Ray

Ohh shoot I turned off my alarm ,I'm late on my first day.I freshened up quickly and drove to the police station.FYI guys I bought a car.

I arrived at the station just almost on time.

"Good morning boots,I hope you are all ready to start your training.Each one of your would be assigned a T.O who would be incharge of you and they will teach you what you need to learn ." The captain spoke

We were 3 people in training two men and me.

"Raysowavvy your T.O is officer Sam "the captain said as he showed me my T.O

Wow I didn't expect it to be a stud.

"Thank you all for coming make sure you listen to your T.O"

"Heyy boot ,go get your uniform .We are starting today"
Sam said in a serious tone.Hope she won't be so tight with me.

I went and changed and met her outside near the police car.

"Okay first thing you need to do is to ensure that you have your bullet proof vest , second check if you have the right weapons for defence ,third check if th shop is in good condition"

"Excuse what's a shop?"

", the police car is called a shop"

"Ohh okay"

"Get in we are going for patrol .she toesed me the keys and went to the passengers seat"

"I'm I going to drive? "

"Noo boot you are going to fly"she said sacrstically

I got in the car and started to drive.

"So Ray what made you join the police force and don't say it was your calling that shit is cring"

"Noo actually nothing inspired me ,just thought it would be fun "

"Boot you are not here to have fun"

"Can you atleast address me by my name "

"I'll stick to boot ,for now forcus for any crime, remember stay vigilant "

We went on patrol and met with the other boots for break later at the coffee shop. T.Os had there on table and we boots had our own.I was waiting for my order to made while having alittle chit chat with James and Keith.

"So guys how was your first period " James asked.

"My T.O sacks "keith scoffed

"Tell me about it"

"Boot breaks over "it was Sam

"But my order isn't in yet"

"You are not here to lazy around boot now get up and let's keep going"

"See you guys later"

Finally my day was over and I was preparing to go home when I met with Sam on my way out.

"Boot before you go finish this paper works "she handed my a stuck of files .

"But my shift is over?"

"I need them on my desk by 7 am"

"You can't be serious "

Sam left and went without a words.Why is she doing this to me .

"Heyy we are going to have beer wanna come " James asked

"Noo I have to finish this "

"Well sucks to be you "Keith chuckled

I went and did the paper works finished and went to Anwar by restaurant to get something to eat.