"But ion kno gotta ask my hairstylist" I told him and he nodded his head still playing the game "HITTA WTF ARE YOU DOIN BRO" he yelled over the mic and that made me get up "bae where you goin?" He said grabbing me wit his eyes still on the tv "ion wanna hear you yellin in my ear"

He smacked his teeth letting me go and I walked off "do you want me you wanna love me like that" I sung move my hips and as I was walking upstairs my hmgs called me as I joined I seen it was whole lotta shit going on "SYRIAH AND CELENI WHY DESE BITCHES TRYNA JUMP ME COME TO MY LO NOW" Mira screamed in the phone and I heard hella people in the background yelling and screaming "coming"

I ran upstairs putting on some regular shit and hurry up rushed downstairs grabbing the keys "BAE IM LEAVING OUT" I said and he said sumn but I couldn't even hear em cause I was already out the door "syriah where you goin?" He said coming outside the crib and I looked at him

"Uhm it's emergency wit the girls" I said and he looked squinting his eyes before nodding going back in the house , I got into the car drove off quickly "hello ya still there?" I said seeing celeni phone was facing the car thing "bitch I'm driving so mtf fast I hope they don't pull me over" .

-

"Damnnn" I said seeing it was hella people boys and girls included and the girls looked back seeing me and celeni began walking up to all us "this yo hmg?" I stared at the girl not saying nun "bitc-" I decked the girl dead in her face and a brawl broke out with us and the girls and ofc the boys was instigating with the screams.

"they tried to jump shorty knowing her friends like dat cuh oh hell nah" I heard someone but I was too focused on beating this girl I slung her the ground before leaving her there and I went over to girl who was Mira and we began jumping her "oh nahhh" I heard people laughing now.

"Beat that bitch Mira" I said moving over to celeni now I was just in everybody fight now , celeni had the girl on the floor so I stomped on her "hollon I know dat ain't dem evil ass .." I heard and soon we was all pulled off the girls

"Try jump our hmg again bitch ya fuck around and found tf out" celeni said and I looked "why ya fighting on live and shit" hitta spoke and I shrugged "we wasn't fighting on live they was just on live" Mira spoke up "nahh I was trying hard to laugh when sy popped on dat bitch like that" celeni said laughing and I shook my head.

While maniac stared at her "I should beat yo ass cause what you fighting for??" He asked and she instantly closed her mouth "cause they was tryna jump our hmg that's why she was fighting" I said sticking up for her rolling my eyes "Syriah" I looked at Mari and I just shrugged "it's true"

"No cause like why she was questioning us" celeni said to us ignoring the boys "nawl fr bitch she knewww i was otp with y'all"Mira said shaking her head "them bitches got beat real bad" Mira said and I laughed nodding my head "you can never beat our ass we the bangbrosssss" I said rapping the lyrics to that one song "ON MY SOUL" celeni said making me bust out laugh.

"Y'all always wanna play" hitta said staring at us "okay but like fr are leaving cause babyyyyy my hair looked fucked up in this ponytail" I said and Mira looked at me "nah frl bitches was pulling hair whole timeee" Mira said walking off to car and hitta followed behind her "wait how ya got here?" Celeni asked "yo nigga drove us" Mari said

"Byee bestie love ya" celeni said and I blew a kiss at her "love you too byeee" I said getting into the passenger seat and he drove off "niggas never kno when you gon pop just be hitting bitches so quick" Mari said to me shaking his head "cause if we supposed to be fighting why you talkin?"

"You still wanna get yo hair did?" He asked and I nodded "you help me wash it baby?" I asked and he nodded his head kissing my lips "boy stopppp you tryna freakin in this car ion got time" I said looking at him who had a smirk on his face.