P

Xel

I can't lie I've been having a hard time here in jail and they had to put me and miss smith in the same jail I've been avoiding her at all times she been trying to make me be in trouble.I really hate smith.Its been 3 years I wander how Britt and Ray are doing ,they never reached out for me, the last time I saw them is when I woke up from the coma .My parents never bothered to come see me and they are the ones who made me to that .

It's was lunch time and the food here was pathetic as hell , usually I skipped lunch but today I was mad hungry.I went and served lunch and went and sat alone .

"Heyy that's my table"it was smith I assumed her and countinued eating .

She took my plate and poured my food on the table.
I stood up and left her,I didn't want to start a fight since she was pushing my buttons.

"Are you going to run away ? your a pussy"
I assumed her.
I went back to my cell to catch some sleep.

Smith

I have been watching Xel since we came to this prison.Im not sorry for letting those men rape her why did she steal for me tho .I've been trying to get her in trouble but she was so calm about it ,even today I poured her food on the table ,I knew she was hungry since she didn't eat normally, so today she must have been hungry,but she still didn't react to it.shes starting to piss me off now .I'm thinking of a way to get close to her , maybe I should exchange with her cellmate cells .

I had connections in here so that wouldn't be hard for me.I went and paid the cell guard some money and my work was done.

I went to her cell and poured cold water on her while she was sleeping.

"Fug it ,what's wrong with you " she screamed

"I would prefer a hi instead"

"What do you want from me"

"Nothing and this one right her will be my bed " I pointed at her bed,"you will sleep on the top buncker"

"Noo I'm not doing that ,who do you think you are?"

"I'll make your time in here hell"

"Nahhh do what you want to do smith"

"It's miss smith for you"

"Your not my teacher anymore so fuck it"