bed of roses

As they lied together on the bed of roses, the soft petals cushioning their bodies, Kiara and Tea found themselves engaged in a conversation that penatrated through the depths of their souls.

"So, Tea, what do you think about all of this?" Kiara asked with genuine curiosity in her voice.

Tea sighed softly, her gaze fixed on the ceiling as she thought over the question. "Honestly, it's all a bit overwhelming." she admitted, her words carrying the weight of tonight's events. "I came here hoping to find love, but now I'm not so sure."

Kiara nodded in understanding, her own thoughts mirroring Tea's uncertainty. "I know what you mean. It's hard to know who's genuine and who's just playing a game." she replied, her voice filled with empathy.

"I often wonder what it means to truly love someone." Kiara spoke again, her voice barely above a whisper as she gazed into the depths of Tea's eyes.

Tea's lips curved into a soft smile, her thoughts getting lost in her own soul-searching. "Love is like a complex puzzle made of passion, trust, and sacrifice." she replied, her words carrying the weight of a lifetime of contemplation. "It's about embracing the imperfections of another and finding beauty in the middle of the chaos."

As they explored love's depths, their conversation ventured into existential reflections, exploring the mysteries of existence. They exchanged dreams and aspirations, their vulnerability creating a bond that stretched beyond time and space.

"I often feel like I'm searching for something, but I'm not sure what it is." Kiara confessed, feeling like she could share even her weakest moments with Tea.

Tea reached out, her fingers intertwining with Kiara's in a gesture of silent solidarity. "Perhaps we're all searching for meaning in a world filled with unpredictability." she daydreamt, her gaze fixed on the distant horizon. "But maybe, just maybe, the answers we seek lie not in the destination, but in the journey itself."

As they drifted off to sleep, Kiara and Tea found themselves unintentionally wrapped in each other's arms. The coziness of the bed seemed to pull them closer together, their bodies seeking comfort in the warmth of their embrace. In their slumber, they cuddled closer, finding soothe in the simple act of being together.

The next morning they got woken up by the distant buzzing of a helicopter, which kept getting closer and closer to the mansuon. Kiara, unfazed by the interruption, made her way to breakfast without a second thought. Meanwhile, Tea, intrigued by the fuss, joined the other girls just in time to catch sight of the helicopter. "Wow, what's this helicopter all about?" she exclaimed, her curiosity provoked by the unexpected arrival.

The sudden appearance of the helicopter left everyone in shock, their jaws dropping in disbelief at the unpredicted sight. As the helicopter descended, revealing Alek at the controls, a wave of shock washed over the group. Inside, Alek flashed his usual bachelor smile, eyes locking onto Ekaterina as he prepared to snatch her away for their date. The absolute audacity of his grand gesture left the contestants speechless, their minds racing with anger and disappointment.

"Why would he pick Ekaterina? She's the most uninteresting girl here." could be heard from all quarters. Tea didn't genuinely agree with this opinion, but she had to say something callous for the cameras, in order to get a chance of a higher screentime. She didn't come her to make an impression only on Alek, after all. "Ekaterina is...completely indifferent. I have no idea how Alek got so impressed by her in a room full of girls."

After the interviews, all the excitement and noise over the helicopter died out with Naum's sexy entrance once again. He introduced them to a game. In short, Kiara and Tea's team won. Naum gifted three red roses for the girls the team chose - one for Tea, Martina and Barbara, Kiara's other close friend in the mansion.