[ . . . ] Bags

i don't wanna be forward, i don't wanna cut cornerssavor this with everything i have inside of mei'm not the type to run, i know that we're having funbut what's the rush? kissing, then my cheeks are so flushed

savor this with everything i have inside of me
i'm not the type to run, i know that we're having fun
but what's the rush? kissing, then my cheeks are so flushed

━━ Bags, Clairo

BAGS
ALESSIA RUSSO FEMALE ! OC
EXES TO LOVERS
by sullenjas
❪ 2024 ❫

Taliah Bridger and Alessia Russo have a complicated relationship.

Their story began back in 2018, when Taliah was a freshman at UNC, and Alessia a sophomore. Both on the soccer team, the American found herself becoming quite close with the foreign footballer, and eventually a relationship blossomed.

Everything was perfect. Taliah had never been more in love with someone, and call her crazy for thinking it so young— but she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Alessia.

And then Covid struck.

Alessia returned to England, Taliah back to Pennsylvania, and despite the whole world being on lockdown, they were confident that their love for one another was greater than that.

And it was— Until it wasn't.

Only a few months after the lockdown started, Taliah grew distant. The frequent facetime calls had slowed and the texts become dry, and then the day that Taliah had since dubbed the worst day of her life— She broke up with Alessia.

Through a phone call.

She hated herself for it. Breaking up with Alessia was the last thing she wanted— But it was out of her hands. She still followed everything the English woman did, and was tempted to reach out to her after she won the Euros, but decided against it.

But then Alessia's move to Arsenal goes public, and Taliah is unsure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Like she does most things, she pushes it to the back of her mind until the United States are knocked out of the World Cup, and it's all she can think about.

After the Lionesses come second in the World Cup, Taliah finds herself sending a her a message after three years of no contact. She isn't sure why. Maybe it's because she still cared deeply for the older forward— or maybe she just wanted to offer some comforting words to her soon to be teammate.

It just doesn't help that once Alessia arrives at Arsenal, Taliah seems to want nothing to do with her — despite Alessia wanting everything to do with Taliah.

Alessia wants answers as to why she was broken up with, and it's safe to say she won't let up until she gets them.

Starring . . !