02 Just Like Old Times

CHAPTER TWO.

( JUST LIKE OLD TIMES

( JUST LIKE OLD TIMES. )

September 2023
St Albans, England

Taliah was borderline freaking out.

She was currently sitting on the floor of her closet, heaps of clothing carelessly discarded everywhere, nearly covering the entirety of her recently polished wooden floor.

It was around 9:45, and she had around an hour or two until she was meant to meet up with Alessia. Had it been anyone else, she would've shown up in an old t-shirt and some sweatpants, but seeing as it was the girl she was still in love with— she was going to put in an effort. The only problem was that she couldn't decide on the perfect outfit.

So maybe she was passed only borderline freaking out.

The last time she had been out with Alessia alone like this was over three years ago. Granted the last time was a casual date and this was not, which just made it ten times more scary.

She wasn't sure how Alessia would react to seeing her again, and she only hoped that it went well, and left them in a better place than they were currently in.

Deciding that she wouldn't be able to create the perfect outfit on her own, Taliah decided to send a text to her best friend, hoping that she could offer some helpful insight.

'merica bestie 🦅🇺🇸hey!

'merica bestie 🦅🇺🇸
hey!

aussie bestie 🦘🇦🇺
heyyyy
ready to see ur boo today?

'merica bestie 🦅🇺🇸
no i'm near shitting myself

aussie bestie 🦘🇦🇺
ok.. 🥴 well don't do that
then alessia will never want u back

'merica bestie 🦅🇺🇸
thanks for the advice 😐
you're this close to getting blocked 👌🏽

aussie bestie 🦘🇦🇺
did you mean this emoji 🤏🏻