Wonwoo turns to Soonyoung and nods.

"Really? In this weather?" Soonyoung asks his friend with concern.

"Yes, it will be fine. The rain would be gone when my shift end, hopefully." Wonwoo replies.

"Then safe travel wonwoo-yah, call me if you got into any trouble" Soonyoung says to Wonwoo while standing up with his bag full with books.

"Alright, bye soonyoung" Wonwoo waves at his friend who is already making his way out.

"Bye- ouch" Soonyoung got cut off as he bumped into someone.

"Are you ok?" The other male walks up to soonyoung who is on the floor.

"I'm ok, just got a little scratch on my hand from the desk" Soonyoung says taking in the offered hand from the other to stand up.

Soonyoung looks up and he freezes. 'When was the vice-president this cute?' Soonyoung thinks to himself.

"Uhmm I can bring you to the infirmary if you don't mind" Jihoon offers.

"Then I guess I don't mind" Soonyoung replies and they make their way to the infirmary together.

"Mhmm interesting" Wonwoo says to himself after he witnessed all those that happened.

"What's interesting?" Mingyu asks from behind which makes Wonwoo jumps a little.

"You scared the shit outta me" said Wonwoo.

"Sorry, smarty" Mingyu makes his way in front of Wonwoo and smiles.

"Anyways, are you going straight home?" Mingyu asks Wonwoo who finished packing his stuffs.

"I guess not" Wonwoo replies as he passes Mingyu to makes his way out of the classroom.

"Then wanna join me to play games at the pc room until the rain stops?" Mingyu asks Wonwoo while following him close behind in the busy hallway full with students.

"I can't, I have a part time job to go to" Wonwoo replies.

"Aww, also why am I the one following you from behind? I thought that's your job." said Mingyu.

"Why should I?" Wonwoo asks back.

"Because you're my servant, don't tell me you forgot about that" Mingyu protests.

"Well, since I am apparently your servant you can asks me anything and I will grant it for you but I don't think I will need to follow you everywhere you go, unless you're junhui of course" Wonwoo answers feeling proud of the last part.

Mingyu snorts at the last part.

Now they are already at the bus stop, and Mingyu only realized now that he followed Wonwoo all the way from school to the bus stop. Now that he already followed the shorter male this far, 'I will just follow him to his job I guess. I have nothing else to do anyways' Mingyu thinks to himself.

And that's how he ends up in the wet side walk, watching the rain with Wonwoo.

ʕ •ₒ• ʔ
Soonhoon side of the story//

They enter the infirmary together and saw that it's completely empty.

"Hmm where did the nurse go?" Soonyoung asks but not asking for an answer because he's sure the other male is as clueless as he is.

"No idea, but I can play the role of the nurse. If you don't mind" Jihoon asks, being careful with his words.

"Then please take the role, vice president" Soonyoung answers.

"You can just call me Jihoon, we're in the same class anyways" Jihoon says while grabbing some ointment, cottons, n a plaster for Soonyoung.

"Ok, Jihoon" Soonyoung says studying Jihoon carefully as the other grabs some stuffs for him.

Then Jihoon takes a seat beside Soonyoung, on the bed.

He opens the lid of the ointment and pours some droplets on the cotton.

Then he rubs the ointment carefully on Soonyoung's wound. The wound is small but a bit deep which makes Soonyoung hisses in pain.

"Be gentle, Jihoon" Soonyoung let's out.

"Sorry, I'll try to be more gentle" Jihoon replies.

After applying the ointment, Jihoon carefully sticks the white plaster on it.

And that's when they heard the pouring from outside. They both looks at the opened window of the infirmary where they can clearly see the huge droplets of rain falling aggressively.

"Shit, I guess we will have to stay in school until the rain stops" Soonyoung says to Jihoon with apologetic eyes.

"Yeah, but I have a council meeting to attend so will you be staying here for the entire time?" Jihoon asks while staring straight into Soonyoung who is beside him.

"Yes" Soonyoung answers.

"Then I'll be back when the meeting is done" Jihoon briefly says before he stands up.

"Okay then, good luck Jihoon" Soonyoung smiles which Jihoon smiles back as well.

ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

Author's note :

Aren't they so cute!?? 🤭🤭

Also the reason why they have to stay at school until the rain stop is because it's dangerous to go out if there is a huge thunderstorm. So it's like a normal thing to stay in shelter until the weather cools down.