Episode 2: New D.C

Derrick walked over and helped the female up "why are you out here all alone miss?" Derrick asked as the girl wiped her tears away "I came searching for help, my settlement was overran by those Government assholes" she said while sniffling softly.
"Well I'm here with my Friend to take down the current government and pretty much rebuild it" Derrick explained as the girl nods "so will you be able to help us?" She asked as Derrick nodded softly "yes show us the way" Derrick said.
The girl nodded and lead Derrick and agent 14 to a burnt down building when they walked in Derrick looked around not seeing a person in sight.

The girl pulled out her gun and pointed it at derricks head "now drop your weapons and your loot" the girl said and held onto the gun "yea? Who's gonna make us" Derrick said as about twelve men walk out of the rooms in the building all holding shotguns "listen to the lady" the first man said as Derrick tossed his guns down and his bag.

"You bitch, making up some sob as story just to rob the people who saved your ass" Derrick said pissed off "oh it wasn't a lie, I just don't need your help cause I'll do it my self" the girl asked as her men grabbed the gear Derrick and agent 14 dropped before walking away "by the way the names Helena" Helena said and turned away and walked off.

-soon after-

Derrick kicked a twig "FUCKING BITCH" Derrick yelled "don't worry, I know of a stash of guns near by, an old IAA lock up" Agent 14 stated as Derrick nods "then let's go get some guns and kill that bitch" Derrick said pissed off.

Agent 14 and Derrick set off to go to the IAA lockup as they get there agent 14 put in the code as the doors open up to a small bunker filled with guns, as soon as the door had opened Derrick and agent 14 enter the bunker and grabbed a few guns, Derrick slid two revolvers into holsters and strapped a sniper to his back while holding an assault rifle "let's go get this bitch" Derrick said and walked out of the bunker soon after.

-outpost-

Helena had walked over to her easer and set down derricks and agent 14s gear "thank you" he said and looked down at Helena "no problem...Skyler" Helena stated as sky had smirked "he's gonna come right for us this day I will have my revenge for him leaving me for dead" sky said and looked at Helena and the soldiers.