Nah snap out that shit. I can't do that. I'm Big 4, THE BIGGEST 4. Her loss.

This week we finally got our visit to the White House for being national champs.

I really didn't want to go cause Jill wanted to pull that stunt talking about invite the losers. That's loser behavior right there. Oh well.

Once we landed and got off the plane guess who I seen?

"LUTHOOOOORRRRR" I yelled excited to see her cause it's been tooooo long.

Since she got drafted she been missing, especially when she got cut from the WNBA and was causing a scene. So we really ain't been talking fr.

Man she was here for two seconds before she already peeped energy between me and Angel.

"What's that about lil bruh?" Luthor asked immediately

"Damn, you can't say hey how you doing first?" I said laughing

Mani came over cheesing happy to see Luthor too but she gave her that we gotta talk look while moving her eyes between Angel and I.

Angel was just watching our interaction from afar.

See this what I was worried about. These two sneaky mfs back in the same room is gone be dangerous for me.

Ian ready to work nothing out cause I ain't the problem!

I do miss being her friend tho. Before feelings got involved she was my dawg but ion even think its worth it be her friend right now either.

"I see I done missed a lot, you move fast as hell 4" Luthor said as I rolled my eyes.

"Too fast cause it ain't nothing to move no more" I said laughing cause Angel can go to hell and back for playing with my feelings the way she is.

"DAMNN 4, what you did?"

"Now why I gotta do some how you ain't know it wasn't her?" I said cause why she playing on my top like that.

"Based on the way she looking at you right now, I know it wasn't her"

"Man get on!" I laughed cause she dead ass wrong. I'm not even gone put Angel on blast like that fr even though I should.

Ian gone talk bad about her to other people, bad terms or not.

Luthor was right tho, I been noticed that Angel been hovering. Like somehow she always find herself in my vicinity, watching me like she can't take her eyes off me.

It's like she want to talk to me but don't know how. This is new. I shouldn't even be noticing her right now but I can't help it. She's hard to miss.

POV: Luthor

Mannnnn Ian even been gone that long for them to already fuck up what was about to be beautiful.

Once 4 got distracted and left away from me, I pulled Mani to the side cause I need to know what the fuck happened that fast.

Plus she gave me that bitch we need to talk look so ian even want to waste time cause she can't hold water.

"Talk to me bruh" I said

"Luthor it's bad." Mani started

"Angel tripping, she finna do Flau'jae bad."

"What you mean? I told you to keep an eye on them."

"I tried but Angel grown, what i'm posed to do, tell her stop?" Mani said rolling her eyes.

"How she tripping bruh?"