Chapter 3

During SLTs, Jojo made us watch a video about noodles. "'In this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries.'

'I don't want your noodles.' The guy in the video says.

'Sure, you do. I want everyone to know how great my noodles are.' The woman said.

'I didn't even ask for your noodles.'

'Well maybe I'll put them in someone else's bowl.'"

"Oh, my God. Kill me now." Darren says, laughing. I look over at Ant and Spider in disgust. I understand the importance of not sharing nudes, but this video made it seem like only the woman, or at least the person sending them, is at fault. The woman too seems braindead in the video as well. "Okay, miss. I have literally no idea what that video was trying to teach us."

"Also, why was it the girl forcing them to eat her noodles?" Quinni said, confused.

"It's because it's misogynist propaganda. Women aren't such dick obsessed idiots." Sasha says. Of course, the lesbian has to speak for all women, i guess. No hate, but of course she isn't dick obsessed, she doesn't even like them.

I scoff, "Speak for yourself Sasha." Spider laughs loudly, Ant patting his back.

"All the ones I've met are." Spider jokes, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I push him off me.

Sasha, Missy, and Harper all look back at us. "Your sims girlfriend doesn't count, Spider." Harper says, looking at me and raising her eyebrow.

Spider smirks, "You can ask my real girlfriend instead Harper." Spider pulls me forward, facing Harper. I started blushing, I didn't know that we would be publicly announcing our relationship. It felt good that people knew.

"Was it supposed to be a joke?" Malakai asks, equally confused as everyone else.

"No, it's supposed to be about the dangers of sharing intimate-" "Noodles." "No, forget about the noodles." Jojo says, trying very hard not to become upset at this class.

"I'm trying miss, but it's very hard to unsee." Ant jokes.

"It's telling us to be ashamed of our bodies." Darren adds.

"That's not- What I think it's asking us to considerare the social consequences of sharing nudes with other-" Jojo tries to explain.

"That they'll see how hot I am." Missy says. The guys in the class start agreeing. Spider tries to but one look from me and he stops. Not like I care, Missy is hot, but I can't let my boyfriend know that.

I start drawing while everyone continues talking. I wish I could find a way out of this class. If only I was close enough with Amerie to find out why she wrote my name. I could talk to her, but I know she will just try to shut me down.

While drawing a bird in my notebook, Spider pulls out his pencil, drawing a spider and a web. I scoff at him as he laughs. I hear Woodsy behind me clear her throat. Spider, Ant, and Dusty laugh as they turn back into their seat.

"Moving swiftly to the next section. Sharing images without consent." The class continues to go on slowly until Jojo asks for any questions to be put in the box.

"This class sucks." Ant says, backing his way out of the class. I see Jojo looking sad after he said that. I sent her a pitiful smile, which she returned.

"Yea, thanks Map Bitch." Spider says to Amerie as she walks past. Spider starts walking out of the class, dragging me in the same direction. "This class makes me lose brain cells. At least I have you and the boys, I could not get through without ya."