16 - [ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐊𝐎𝐔! ]

Start from the beginning

     He sighed and closed his eyes with a smile still on "Fine, I'll let it slide" he caved in and placed his free hand atop Kou's head "But don't make an idiot out of me. Take care of your responsibilities."

     You smiled at the sight, you're happy he was able to be soft on his brother again. Kou looked up at him happy that he was given another chance and nodded. But before he can say anything excitedly, Teru opened his eyes to look at him with a serious face again.

     "Tell Hanako to stay away from [Y/N]. And make sure he knows it's coming from me." He said with a flat tone and nobody moved, you looked at him with shaky eyes and a small blush. He was sort of handsome when he was serious and protective like this.

     Kou looked at him but nodded with a weary smile.

     "Very well, we'll be off—"

     "Actually I'll talk to Kou for a little bit then I'll catch up with you outside of the classroom, okay?" You asked Teru who looked at you stunned but smiled and nodded and turned, and walked his way to class.

     You turned to Kou and tilted you head at him, he was looking down, he was probably expecting another scolding, poor boy, you giggled at him which made him look up. Placing your hands on his shoulders he looked up at you expectedly.

     "Don't worry, Kou. I'm not here to punish you, I just want to tell you that it's very sweet of you that you want to try again just to make your brother proud." Looking at him with a genuinely happy smile, and he looked at you with stars in his eyes. "But please don't take what he says to heart sometimes, he only said what he said because he cares about you a lot—he just does it in his own special way, even if it can come off as mean it's not supposed to be, it just how he is. He's a kind honorable guy, and so are you." You finish.

     Kou looks at you with a very flushed face and rubs the back of his neck shyly. "D-Don't worry big sis, I know—but thank you!" He says shyly with closed eyes and you giggle again at his flustered state. He looks at you again and stares for a couple seconds before asking, "Big sis," he asks and you him confused in response, "Do you... like my big brother like that finally?" He asks confused and brought a finger to his chin.

     You looked at him appalled and fake coughed into your hand, feeling slightly flustered. "W-Well I like him a bit more than before, he's more tolerable than before." You said "So yes... I guess I do like him a bit more, he's kind and caring to me a lot." You said bashfully while thinking back to when he defended you to your parents, and how unafraid he was, and as well as the conversation in your bedroom where he confessed he cared about you before the arranged marriage, meaning he didn't defend you and wasn't caring for you just for show.

     Kou smiled as he looked at you deep in thought, you were fiddling with your fingers while a smile and a soft blush was plastered onto your face "He cares about you a lot you know? More than you think, probably." He said lowly with a smile.

     You looked at him directly with soft eyes and a smile and blush still on, "Yeah... I know."

     You happily walked to your class where Teru was waiting for you after you finished your conversation with Kou

     You happily walked to your class where Teru was waiting for you after you finished your conversation with Kou. Students around looked at you softly and whisper to each other.

     "Wow! She looks so happy doesn't she?"

     "She seems even more princess like than before!" Another said dreamily.

     "Was Teru really that go-" a student said but was cut off with a loud smack, to which you ignored.

     Once you made it to class, you made eye contact with Teru who was leaning on the wall waiting for you. Once he saw you, he smiled and didn't stop even when you were directly in front of him where you both stared at each other for a little bit longer with smiles. To other student it might've looked either creepy or cute.

     "So what did you and Kou talk about." He asked lowly so no one else could hear, and you were thankful your classmates who were outside as well, were standing far enough to not hear him. His hand went to hold yours up in the air, palms against each other.

     "Nothing, just about you." You responded softly as you kept staring into his blue eyes dreamily. Not daring to love your hand away from him.

     "Nothing bad I hope." He joked and laughed, you could hear a couple students swoon at his laugh, and thankfully not your conversation which they couldn't hear.

     "Trust me, it wasn't." You reassured and your smile grew, you put your finger down in between his, interlocking them. Teru looked at you stunned but smiled again as a blush appeared and put his fingers down on your hand, gripping your hand gently.

A/N: this one's a lil longer than the rest🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️Ex texted me and I'm PRAYINGGG we get back together ik they miss me cus their bestfriend even told me to text them cus they're too sad and my ex is in wrestling so their too sad to even go t...

Ex texted me and I'm PRAYINGGG we get back together ik they miss me cus their bestfriend even told me to text them cus they're too sad and my ex is in wrestling so their too sad to even go to practice or the gym WHIXH THEY LOVE??? 🙁🙁So I want to try to talk to them one on one cus even though we aren't together anymore and they did stuff to me I still care about them and I still think of them as my sweet caring beautiful baby🩷🩷❤️ (which is corny and cringey but idgaf cus theyre my fav person)(and I'm also not gonna name drop their name cus I'm scared cus some of yall know my insta and I'm scared you'll find them🙁)