Lin Zi knew why her mother was acting like that and sneered. ' act as arrogantly as you want, Su Wan and my nephews already knows about Xing Bengt, just you wait. We will see who will regret first.'

Though Lin Zi thought like this, she didn't say anything to Grandma Lin and walked out of the house with Zhang Xiaohui after picking up the document that grandma Lin has thrown on the ground.

As the two of them walked out towards Lin Jing and Su Wan who was waiting for them, Grandma Lin shouted behind them. " Don't you dare to come back, even if you are dying or starving, don't come back to our house!"

" Now that's just unfriendly," said Lin Zi as she shook her head in disappointment.

" Totally," said Su Wan as she watched Grandma Lin shut the door on their faces after she sent Village head Luo away just after Lin Zi and Zhang Xiaohui came out.

" Aunt Zhang give that to me, it seems heavy," said Lin Jing as he watched Zhang Xiaohui carry the cloth bag in her hand. Actually, the bag wasn't heavy at all but Zhang Xiaohui's entire arm was filled with red welts. Anyone with eyes could see that she was beaten by a heavy stick every day.

Zhang Xiaohui felt awkward she was really guilty of acting like a bully to these kids. Look at them worrying about her while her own kids silently watched her get beaten, though she was feeling awkward, Zhang Xiaohui still handed her bag to Lin Jing. As Lin Jing took her bag, Zhang Xiaohui mumbled hurriedly, " Sorry and thank you." It wasn't that she was embarrassed to say thank you but she felt like she wasn't deserving of their forgiveness.

***************************

Chapter 522 Abandoned woman  

After everything was settled the group of five returned home, while they were walking towards their house.. a lot of Vila pointed and whispered behind Zhang Xiaohui's back.

" Shh, have you heard that Zhang Xiaohui divorced her husband?"

" Really? I thought it was a rumour but looking at her now, it looks like she was indeed kicked out of her house, or why else Lin Jing would be carrying such a big cloth bag with him?"

" She is really something, to divorce at such an old age is she not scared of losing her face? Who will accept an old baggage like her? Is she going to live the rest of her life alone?"

" Sigh~ what else do you think will happen to her? No matter who was in the wrong, she is an abandoned woman after all. No matter what happens from now on, her fate would never get better, she will have to spend the rest of her life all alone, I don't know what she was thinking, even if she was beaten by her husband and mother in law at least she had a family who will look after her, now what? Is she going to be a burden on her brother and her nephews? That's not right, is it?"

Abandoned woman...burden... baggage. Though these words weren't even pointed at Su Wan the latter's face was turning darker and darker because these were the exact same thing she was called when she went through the divorce. After her divorce from her husband, suddenly she became an abandoned old baggage that no one wanted but that bastard husband of hers was a f*cking Prince Charming as he was able to marry another woman just a few weeks after their divorce. What a joke, she became an abandoned woman and her husband was still on the market just because he was a man? Just because she went through a divorce does it means that her life was going to end?

The more Su Wan listened the more her expression turned frigid, she turned her head and glared at the women who were gossiping despite seeing that Zhang Xiaohui's entire complexion has gone pallid. " What do you mean by that? We don't have a problem bringing her home and I am quite sure that even Aunt Zhang's brother would have a problem with her staying at his house! So what if she divorced her husband? Does a woman need to stay with a cheating man just because he is her husband? Why? Is he the f*cking air that she is breathing? Or he is the sun that if he doesn't rise from the bed his wife would die? Get your facts right, it's not Aunt Zhang who was abandoned, it's that cheating man who was abandoned! And I want to tell you all before you start wagging your tongues, that a commoner can't keep another woman next to him while his wife is still alive, alright? What that man did was a crime!"