Chapter Twenty: We Are The Champions

Start from the beginning

"Alright, goodnight! Love you!" Travis waved at the camera.

"Love you too!" I replied before we hung up. I sighed and set my phone on my night stand before rolling over and closing my eyes, trying to get as much sleep as I could, tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

                                        ...........

"Daddddddd, I'm boredddd." I groaned. "How long until we get there?" My Tokyo show was finally over and we were now a little over ten hours into the thirteen hour flight to Las Vegas.

"Around two hours left." Dad replied, not looking up from his book. "And how long until the game starts?" I asked again. "Two and a half hours, so we'll be cutting it close." He replied again.

"Okay, and what about my friends and mom?" I questioned again, although I could see that he was getting annoyed with all these questions.  "They're already there. They're gonna start heading to the stadium in around an hour."

"Oh, okay." I replied, remaining silent for a couple seconds. "Can you get me a redbull?"

"Why can't you get it?" He sighed, finally closing his book. I pouted. " because I'm resting my legs so they aren't as sore tomorrow. Are you saying that you want your daughter to be sore tomorrow?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he glared at me as he headed to the mini fridge to get  me a Red Bull .

"Thank youuu!" He handed me a redbull and went back to his seat. I sighed and opened up my Red Bull, taking a sip. I closed my eyes, trying to picture Travis cute smile and crinkled eyes to take my mind off of the long flight. Usually I love the number thirteen but not when it comes to how fucking long this flight is.

                                        ...........

"Taylor! You made it just in time!" Donna greeted me with a hug and a smile.

"Thankfully!" I replied, leaning into the hug. "And congratulations on your Grammy wins and album announcement!" She complimented and I smiled. "Thank you!"

I also said hello to Ed, Kylie, and Jason before I introduced myself friends to them.

The game eventually started and I made my way down to the front with Blake and Ice Spice, ignoring some of the boos I was receiving, not caring as I just wanted to support my boyfriend.

"This is the most anxiety filled game I have ever watched." I sighed when the buzzer went off, indicating halftime. It was 10-3, 49ers.

"I know, girlie. I don't even like football but this even has me stressed." Blake replied. "Your man's playing great though."

"He always is." Blake and I continued to talk quietly amongst ourselves until the half time show began. I could barely enjoy the half time show 'cause I was too busy worrying about the last half of the game. I knew travis really wanted this win, who wouldn't. Especially 'cause that would make them back to back champions. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to stick it to the people who didn't want them to win just because of me.

The next half finally got under way and the pressure started again. More touchdowns were made and it eventually went into overtime. "Ugh it just keeps getting scarier." I groaned and I could faintly hear Donna chuckling from behind me. How is she not freaking out right now?

I kept tapping my foot anxiously with Blake and Ice Spice next to me. I love that Ice Spice came to support the team and everything even though it was clear she had no idea what was happening most of the time. And even Lana joined us by the end.

"Oh my god, this could be it." I sighed, seeing how the Chiefs were now set up at the third yard line. We all held our breath as the ball was in play and watched while Patrick ran to the side to find someone open. He saw his opening and passed it to Mecole Hardman.

"TOUCHDOWN!"

The whole stadium broke into screams and cheers as everyone basically piled on top of each other. "Mom! Where's my mom?" I asked, looking around to find her. Eventually I saw her towards the end of the box and I ran over to her.

"Mom!" I wrapped her in a hug. "They did it!"

"They did it!" She repeated, laughing at my enthusiasm. "I'm gonna go down there on the field with Donna and then, okay?"

Mom nodded and I left to find Donna. "Taylor! Are you gonna go down there with us?"

"I nodded sheepishly. "If it's okay with you."

"Of course it is! He would love to see you down there again, let's go." I followed her down there with my security behind her. When we stepped out onto the field, I noticed the large groups of people so I gripped onto Donna's arm, hoping she wouldn't mind. Thankfully she didn't 'cause she tightened her grip.

We made it down to the center and waited for the chiefs to have their speech before they came down to see their families.

Travis made his way down and his eyes lit up when he saw us. She walked over and I stepped back to let him give his mom a hug first. Then our eyes met and huge grins broke out on both of our faces.

He wrapped me in a hug and kissed me deeply. "Thank you for coming, baby." He said, giving me another kiss. "Oh, I cannot believe that." I replied.

"Thank you." He said, burying head in his neck and the endless love and support from both him and I kept going.

"I can't believe you."

"Thank you for the support."

"How did you do that?"

"Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for making it halfway across the world. You're the best, baby. The absolute best."

"Oh, my god."

"The absolute best."

"Was it electric?" He asked, giving me another kiss.

"It was unbelievable!" I replied, shaking his shoulders.

"How do you not have jet lag right now?"

"Jet lag is a choice." I shrugged and he threw his head back in laughter.

"Thank you so much for coming to support me, baby." He sighed, kissing my head.

"Of course! I wouldn't have missed it. You did so good." I replied.

Travis put an arm around me as he guided me through the field.

I couldn't be more proud of my man right now, or ever, for that matter.

Two more chapters left!

I am working on something to come out next though and I'm pretty excited about it!<3

I have a soccer game though so I have to go! Byeeeee👋👋