As good as dead, "night light"

En başından başla

"Fine. Then we are done." Bose had spit out.

Chapa shook her head
"You don't get to do that! You don't get to break up with me when you are the one that won't understand!" She had screamed

"No I do understand Chapa you wanna get yourself killed and if you want that more then me who has been by your side for everything's!? Then I'm done we are over Chapa." He said making his was to the window but before he left he looked back.

"Don't try texting me I won't answer,
I tried loving you but I guess not enough"
And with that he was gone out the window.

Chapa had started bawling. Tears pouring down her face. She couldn't hold herself up anymore, she slid down the wall holding her head with her hands as she cried.

When she looked up all she could do was scream.

| October 17th, Monday 11:01 |

It was Monday, Chapa had been dredging going back to school she'd have to see Bose and she's an absolute mess she doesn't even know what's she's gonna do. She's removed his number off her phone because she knows if she didn't she'd call him.

Getting out of her car looking at the school what was once the best place ever became a living nightmare. All she wanted to do was cry but she couldn't make herself cry anymore the past two days she's basically cried alls the tears she's got.

When she got to her locker there was no Bose standing next to it waiting for her it was just a crowd of friends laughing and talking. She grabbed the stuff she needed and made her way to miss Claire's room.

And when she walked in there he was sitting at the table they've shared almost all year. She looked around the room to see if there were any other empty seats but no, of course not.

She sat down next to him pretending like he didn't exist. Getting out her books and looking through the notes miles had given her.

She could feel Bose's eyes on her like daggers as she looked through the notes instead of class she couldn't take it anymore tears started forming in her eyes. She needed out of the class room.

"Miss C can I use the restroom?" Chapa asked, she nodded. So she was up and out off the classroom so fast, she didn't even care she left the notes or her phone it didn't matter she needed away from him.

She didn't go back to class she stayed in the bathroom until the bell rang. She finally left and made her way to her locker passing miss C's class not caring what she left behind.

But when she got to her locker the tall brunette boy stood there with her books and her phone.

"You left these and I wasn't gonna leave them there so here" he said handing them to her.

"Thanks" was all she could get out as she took the stuff from his hands shoving it into her locker. But when she looked up he was still there.

"Go Bose"  She said as she walked passed him but he followed eventually grabbing her arm and pulling her to an empty classroom.

"What do you want? You said we are over and not to speak to you that's what I'm doing!" She said as she held back tears.

"A note." He said pulling a small piece of paper from his back pocket. She pulled it from his hands and opened the folded paper.

~I told you to stop. And you didn't listen!
And your boyfriend broke up with you!
I told you that this was a mistake, and even after you get dumped you are still going. You really don't know when to stop. ~

She read the note her hands began to shake. She looked up at Bose

"Where did you get this?!"
She whispered.

"It was in the slot of your locker" He
Had said back, looking at the girl who had bags under her eyes and looked like sleep was all she wanted.

"Well thanks, but like you said. You don't want anything to do with this so bye" she said turning on her heal.

| October 17th, Monday 2:30|

Chapa was sitting in her car in the McDonald's parking lot sipping on a milkshake looking through Mika's instagram again scrolling back from where she left off. The party

She scrolled through the slide's back and forth until she realized. There was one more person at the house after the party, the one who had been taking the photos.

"How could I be so stupid! It was right in front of me." She whispered to herself

She turned her phone off, and starting up her car.

Half way to her house Chapa's phone had started buzzing, thinking it was her mom she answered it.

"Hey mom I'm almost home you ok?"
She said keeping her eyes on the road,

"Mom? I told you to drop it! Oh but you don't listen you never do"

Chapa froze, looking at the caller I'd seeing it said unknown. She hung up the phone speeding up to make it home.

She was so terrified tears started pouring down her face. She pulled her phone out dialing Bose's number.

"Come on, come on. Pick up!" Chapa screamed and then he did.

"Hello?"

"Bose they called me! They fucking called me i don't know wh-"

Then, BOOM!

~ call has been disconnected ~

| chapter three!! I really hope y'all enjoy, I had a lot of fun writing this, I apologize for any writing errors or mistakes I don't have enough time to read through it but later this week I will go and fix what needs to be fixed but I'm thinking about making my As good As dead series into its own book! If that's something you'd like comment and let me know! |