𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 ----- ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

© @jjongiecherrie ── all rights reserved. do not copy, translate, alter, or repost my work.

You had been waiting for the clock to hit 12:00pm to wish Jay for his birthday. Sleep is off your chart for now . You had been thinking the perfect present for him for days but somehow couldn't decide what to get him .
You started trashing around for the wait. But suddenly you heard a low moans from him . Is he having a wet dream ?? Then your eyes wandered
off to his cock and there you saw him having a hard on. You chuckled seeing the contrast of him .
First his face forming an adorable pout and second his hard on which is already leaking a bit. Gosh you love him .
So you decided to give him his present then and there. You sneakily went down to his weak spot , his balls. You loved playing with them and Jay loved watching you suck on them , so the instant you took one of his balls in full and your hand went to jacking off his cock, Jay woke up with a loud groan, quickly lifted the sheets off his hips and saw a blurry outline of your figure and didn't believe what you were doing.
Your head was coming down and bumping into his pubic hair and when it came up it was bumping into the grey sheet in your room.
You found yourself in the middle of Jay's legs sucking his cock as a gift, as soon as it was 12 o'clock at night, you hid between his legs to give him your gift.
Jay was shocked and flushed there you were smiling still with his ball in your mouth and your hand on his cock red and shiny from all the saliva you spilled. Jay let out a big moan and grabbed your head with his hand as he pulled his head back. You pulled his balls out of your mouth and with the back of your hand you wiped your jaw removing all the drool that was on it. Jay couldn't stop moaning and twitching, he got to the point where he grabbed your head tightly and choked you with his cock. Tears began to well up in your eyes at the recent obstruction.
"Hold on, princess," you heard Jay whisper, "I've got so little left, and when I cum, I want to see you swallow all my cum. You nodded eagerly . And there you have it the feeling of his cum hitting behind your throat . Jay panted and shakily said "My God... I'm sure that's one of the best gifts I've ever received... " and stared lovingly to you. You wiped your mouth and said while smirking
"We still have a lot of night left to enjoy, birthday boy.

⠀.  ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ . ᴘʟᴢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ .