Mother of Chakra & the final battle

Team 7 is in kamui dimension because of madara casting infinite tsukiyomi, after entering he went directly to mindscape after some talk with them he started meditating to collect nature chakra and fed it to the juubi inside him, it took madara six continuous hours of casting, at midnight the light stopped but moon still has the rinne sharingan design on, naruto got the message from his shadow and also got a glimpse of future of zetsu betraying madara.
"Looks like, it has ended" said as he woke up all the bijuu already recovered their full power, now started feeding juubi which is already eighty percent full another four to five hours to be completed. Standing up he informed all of them "let's go, everyone is in dream" "unless we defeat madara I don't think we can release to that" naruto said in a grave tone "yeah, my instincts says this is not over, take us back to real world.." said sasuke before interrupted " I have a plan, I want kakashi and sakura to stay here, we can have surprise attack" "like what?" Questions sakura "me and sasuke are going to fight him, we have seal him for that he has to be immobile, if we have you two as trump card, I can either bring him to this dimension or take you to real world" explained naruto "I think that's a good plan, also we won't have to hold back for you" said sasuke, although heart broken by his not caring attitude sakura didn't talk but kakashi did "sasuke everybody is not as strong as you that's not the reason to blame others, also how are we to ambush, we need some sort of signal" "we need to either damage him or immobilise him" sasuke said ignoring kakashi's remark, "sasuke you asshole, don't you care about sakura, you heartless batard" naruto said comically, "let's go, we have to go" sasuke said, naruto also turned serious then activated and took sasuke to real world.
" Hah, You two are the only ones left, I'll get rid of you both myself" ranted black zetsu who possessed obito, just then madara landed and said "I'm the saviour of this world, I'll do it" "I stopped the fate of this world, I have saved everyone from pain and suffering" "that's all just a lie" stated enraged naruto sensing tsunade and hinata also trapped in the genjutsu, "Naruto uzumaki, you're getting in the way of everyone's happiness, our game ends now" "I turned hell into heaven you should understand that, it's over" madara said with non chalane just then an hand sprouted through madara's chest, looking back it was none other than black zetsu who was his ally and will.

"No madara, you're not the saviour.. and it's not over" zetsu ranted on and on about things he has done and that he is the will of kaguya which is none other than the mother of all chakra, as saying that madara also started swelling up as more and more chakra from the shinobi alliance he absorbed then zetsu consumed madar as whole in his liquid form and to stop sasuke and naruto from interfering he sent madara's extended hairs to bind them, however he was disappointed when naruto covering sasuke activates his susanoo with yata mirror (Itachi's 'yata mirror' in conjunction with naruto's absorb technique he can get adapt to any jutsu he face, also he has totsuka blade but naruto will have a sword that cuts through anything except yata mirror) that deflects and absorbs the chakra from it and starts to feed the juubi inside him which now helping him and all bijuu to complete it faster, sensing naruto absorbing chakra zetsu took back the attack, even ground trembles as debris knock up because of tremendous amount of chakra.
As madara swelled from too much chakra, then suddenly his body started sinking only his eye forehead not sinked in black substance while zetsu started explaining whats gonna happen to the people caught under genjutsu.However madara muttered "where did I go wrong, hashirama" as his rinnegan got covered not long after can we see a beautiful woman with two horns along white hairs round face with pupil less byakugan eyes and a third eye on her forehead, wore a dress from shoulder to feet, had an aura of very powerful person with chakra that surpassed juubi's, as she opened her eyes she activated her byakugan and found that they are the reincarnations of Indra and Ashura otsutsuki and hogoromo is the one who gave them the chakra to defend against her.
"This place.. this ground is my precious nursery, I cannot let you damage it anymore" "so let's stop fighting" kaguya said which shocked both naruto and sasuke before they could ask what she is saying kaguya teleported them to a dimension of volcanic activities where lava is present, however since naruto hadn't deactivated his susanoo they stood inside the hexagon on the forehead of the susanoo "sasuke our attacks won't be effective against her from susanoo" said naruto after he defended from one of kaguya's chakra hand which is a somewhat stronger than his current base form but he could easily overwhelm her if he use any bijuu chakra mode, although he could have used yata mirror he doesn't like fighting such battle, then sasuke summons hawk to fly "sasuke, cover your hawk with susanoo" naruto said which made sense after a second when kaguya rained hundreds of hair needles on him and his summon, she is so strong that even sasuke's susanoo couldn't do a damage (sorry I forgot about obito, he is also inside susanoo sasuke swaps him with naruto's truth seeking orb, which he got back, also I don't know how that works but I think they work on a principle of sensory range, since naruto can sense whole world in so6p mode also in his fight against sasuke in vote he get them back which were thrown very far away from fight I guess he can control them without the problem of distance) then using her space time ninjutsu she traveled behind them to suck their chakra, suddenly sensing the danger naruto grabs sasuke, obito and hawk by creating three chakra chains, kaguya cries upon seeing her children in both of them and says she hate them and will become one once again after absorbing both of them and zetsu tells a story of how he mislead indra to a dark path which created a shinobi history to rile naruto but was disappointed when the only thing naruto did was sending obito to kamui dimension after healing him.
"Sasuke, I'll create an opening" naruto says weaving hand signs, sasuke uses amaterasu on kaguya as she starts absorbing naruto uses sasuke's amenotajikara and appear infront of her creating a dozen clone to turn them into handsome men without a clothes, which stunned her for a moment that is all needed for the knucklehead to punch her in the face "a mother should always be proud of her children who become independent and also you're not the only ones who created the shinobi history" "because in that history you might not have seen this jutsu" suddenly sasuke flash behind her, just as both of them thrust their hands to seal her she changes the dimension to ice mountains and traps them in gaint iceberg and using her space time jutsu she went outside of iceberg and came to absorb both naruto and sasuke, suddenly indra's transmigrant uses amaterasu and kagatsuchi from left and right eye respectively to destroy the iceberg, watching it becoming harder and harder the battle going zetsu proposed an idea to kaguya "mom they are hard to deal with, let's separate them and deal with one at a time"which she agreed to and used her space time ninjutsu to snatch sasuke and threw into different dimension that only had dessert, thinking quickly naruto used his long range kamui and sent sakura, kakashi with now woken up obito to the same dimension as sasuke using kaguya's space time ninjutsu rift.