Isagi met Y/N's gaze, and she returned it with a stoic expression. She felt a whirlwind of conflicting emotions swirling within her – she didn't know what to say or how to process what she was feeling. On one hand, she was genuinely happy for Isagi and wanted him to seize the opportunity that had been presented to him.

Yet, at the same time, a pang of jealousy gnawed at her because deep down, she yearned for the same chance. The internal struggle left her feeling torn and uncertain about how to reconcile her conflicting emotions.

"get in here quickly, blue lock's hero. any objections, Isagi Yoichi?"

"None! I'm coming!" Isagi exclaimed, tossing back his jacket as he made his way to the field alongside Noa.

Yukimiya let out a frustrated groan as he sank back into his seat, grappling with his inability to comprehend why the world seemed to prefer Isagi over someone who consistently outperformed him in training.

His gaze shifted to Y/N, who now had a furrowed brow, lost in deep thought as she stared down at her lap. Hiori also observed Y/N, noticing her sitting a bit further away from him. Despite her not making it into the team at the moment, he could sense her disappointment, which stemmed from something more profound than simply not being selected.

She felt a deep sense of disappointment not only because she couldn't showcase her skills to her parents, who she knew were watching, but also because she anticipated their reaction. She understood that if they witnessed her first game and realized she wasn't even part of the starting lineup, they wouldn't acknowledge her or support her decision to pursue soccer. The prospect of disappointing her parents weighed heavily on her mind, adding to her overall sense of frustration and disappointment.

Y/N despised the sensation slowly welling up inside her – it wasn't merely anxiety, but something deeper, more insidious, yet achingly familiar. All she yearned for was the chance to reveal herself to the world – to those who harbored animosity towards her, to those who cherished her, to anyone willing to see.

As the match resumed, the team seamlessly transitioned into their positions, displaying a synchronized rhythm that spoke volumes of their cohesion. Lavinho, with his technical finesse, skillfully controlled the ball, orchestrating the flow of play with precision.

Noa, ever the proactive player, surged forward with purpose, closing the distance between himself and Lavinho in a display of unwavering determination.

"Bring it on, cyborg. You can never take away my freedom," Lavinho smirked, to which Noa only scoffed, "'Freedom'? Surely you mean 'waste'."

Lavinho's movements were lightning-fast as he skillfully dribbled the ball, displaying a mesmerizing dance-like quality in his play. However, Noa proved to be equally swift in keeping pace with his every move. It was a captivating sight to behold, with no one else on the field able to match the sheer speed and skill exhibited by these two players.

It felt like a one-on-one battle, a realm where no one dared to intrude. Lavinho and Noa's skill levels were unmatched, leaving Kaiser, Bachira, and Isagi hesitant to interfere in their captivating duel. The intensity of their showdown held everyone's attention—

Suddenly, Isagi dashed towards them, aiming to create a two-on-one scenario. Lavinho raised a brow, observing the boy with a smirk. "Oh? Weaklings are just noise," he remarked, his tone laced with confidence.

With a scoff, Noa watched as Lavinho leaped into the air, using Isagi as a strategic obstruction to outmaneuver Noa. Taking advantage of the diversion, Lavinho executed a dazzling rainbow flick over the heads of the nearby players, effortlessly reclaiming possession of the ball and continuing his rapid pursuit down the field.