CHAPTER TWO

San Francisco, A city in California. It was really beautiful but the people felt a little disgusting to Emma. The place she was heading towards was belonging to Mafias and Gangsters . Although she wanted to escape but She wanted to know her father and win his heart. She was always deprived of that Love.

After a long travel of 36 Hours she finally reached the place. The smell of alcohol and smoke coming from everywhere . She was taken to an open ground when people were practicing fencing , some were wrestling and some were just roaming around. Teacher gathered them together.

Kia : Come here guys, meet a new student Emma
"I am Emma, nice to meet you all." She smiled a little but no one gave her the importance and went back to their work.
“Its ok , you can start with what you want.”
Emma never did any of these before and it was really hard in beginning.
At night she was roaming around in the hallway when she forgot the path she came from and entered a wrong room.

“ Don't worry no one will know about us!” She heard a boy whispering. “But it's not allowed in here! I can't take risk !” Emma following the voices and saw a couple making out which was completely unexpected! Maddens had banned physical relationships with anyone as they think those make a person weak .
“What are you guys doing!”
Ariana shocked to see Emma there.
“Please don't tell this to anyone , they won't leave us !”
Ariana and John were a couple and everyone already doubted them , if Emma told this to someone they can be moved to dark prison, and hence they were too afraid.
“Ok I won't reveal if you become my friends ”
Ariana didn't believe it first but then shaked hands with her.

Ariana, John, Kace ,Joy ,Emma and Belle became the best friends, they used to work hard all day and Enjoy at nights. Emma was firstly afraid of how she will be able to train herself but because of her friends support she got through all.
Emma was fastest to complete her training and now it was the time to accomplish a mission!

Emma had to rob a bank! She did it, without leaving any evidences.
While riding away her bike after handing over the money to other robbers , she let out a deep sigh.
She knew it's wrong . Her conscience was eating her up. Many people saved the money in that bank for upcoming works which is now robbed.
“ Should I go back?”
And her conscience replied “YES!”

She was about to take a u turn when a black car stopped her in middle and all other cars surrounded her! A man wearing all black suit approached her.
She thought she was caught by cops now, but she wondered if she left some evidence.

Her mind went to complete shock when the man called her with an unfamiliar name.
Mia, I missed you! Let's stop this hide and seek and come home with me !!”

To be continued...