Capture

You are probably wondering what happened and how we got to where we are now, so let me go into more detail. Jordan texted both of us to let us know that she was working late on a photoshoot. She has been waiting for this photo shoot forever. She said that it was with a really big company and that this will make her career skyrocket. Since it was so late at night it was only her and the photographer. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until the photographer did something. He was supposed to take pictures of but instead he just took Jordan. He used a gun designed as a camera. He hit Jordan in the back of the head with it and that knocked Jordan right out like light. We didn't know what was really going on. When Jayden and I got home from school that is when we were able to read the text that told us that Jordan was staying late to do a photoshoot .We both dropped our heavy backpacks on the floor, each of us claimed one out of the two showers. I got the private one and Jayden got the one that we shared. We were so exhausted from school and work. We put the clothes we wore to school and work in the dirty laundry hamper. We picked out our pajamas. We took those pajamas into the bathroom with us after our showers. We decided that we would do our homework in the morning and just go to sleep. We knew that we would have to get up earlier than normal so we set and alarm. We fell asleep the second our heads hit the pillows. In the middle of the night I woke up coughing. Our room was filled with smoke, the last thing I remember is something picking me up.