Hoppy: Holy crap?! WHAT DID U DO?!

Catnap: NOTHING?

Hoppy: Do you know how to drive?!

Catnap: Yeah I do.

Hoppy: THEN LETS GET GOING BEFORE HE DIES!

*Catnap: You know everyone is looking at us doing weird faces right?*

Hoppy turns around and saw many people looking at us then I carried Dogday a piggyback ride hes surprisingly light and his fur is soft and we headed to his car and we made him sleep in his car's backseat while me and Hoppy are in the frontseat since Hoppy doesnt know how to drive I decided to drive and we almost crashed into a road rager we ignored it and just went to Dogday's house and once we got there the door was locked and we need to find the key, but Hoppy said she needed to leave now because her parents will be mad and she sprinted to her house leaving us alone again.

Catnap: HEY YOU CANT JUST LEAVE?

I sighed and checks on the car to see if he left his door keys there but I found nothing and decides to check his pocket but it hard to do it while hes laying flat on the car seat and makes him sit my stupid brain thinking searching both of his pockets were a good idea and then he woke up seeing me close to his face in his car and his body is between my hands we both blushed from the closeness and we could hear our breaths, i quickly pull away but i kinda liked it...

Catnap: Uhm... I was trying to find your keys so we can get you home...

Dogday: Uh-uhm... okay...

He gave me his key and openned his house for him were still blushing but he blushed so much he passes out again. So i carried him again to his bedroom and checking the time realised its 5:15 PM just a couple minutes before the party I dressed up then i woke up Dogday.

Catnap: Hey wake up, its almost time for the party.

Dogday: Oh-oh... okay...

Dogday is still kinda blushing as i left his room so he could dress up after a while he came out energetic and ready, we still have a few minutes before we go to Kickin's party. Dogday tidy up his room then after a while we drive to Kickin's house it was flashing lights and all i dont really like flashing lights there we open the door and was greeted by the rest.

Kickin: Yoo!! Sup Dogday and Catnap just in time everyone is here!

We head to the living room seeing the others play and chat with eachother, Dogday and I sat next to eachother having fun also then Kickin brings in some Alchohol. The others started drinking and drunkness hasnt gotten into them yet the first one to feel drunk was Kickin not a surprise me and Dogday just drank some juice, but then Kickin says.

Kickin: Hehe... we should all play a game but with a twist!

His voice was kinda drunk but he can still think straight and barely walk straight also... Everyone of course nodded intrigued by the twist we all formed a circle but Kickin says.

Kickin: Everyone drink atleast 1 shot of alchohol

Everyone including me did it and the twist was after each dare the person who got dared and then person who dared them take a shot of alchohol, that was a stupid but fun idea imma be honest but after a while everyone almost got 4 drinks while i only had 2 but dogday drank 5 drinks he was super dizzy i sugest we should stop but everyone still kept going, Dogday hasnt really been a fan of alchohol he leans at my shoulder and muttering something, we keep doing dares until everyone was drunk except me and Crafty

*Dogday: Catnap i wanna go home.....*

He said in a very drunk voice. hes so drunk he can barely open his eyes Kickin says theres room upstairs but theres only 4 rooms so we share rooms since theres 8 people in this party

Catnap: Im taking Dogday to bed ill be back in a moment.

I piggyback ride Dogday and made him lay in bed and i was about to leave until he said.

Dogday: Stay... please...

I looked back at Dogday and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him for a while, hes so cute when his drunk then he gestured a hug so i hugged him of course hes so fluffy and cute who wouldnt? As i was trying to let go but he didnt allow me.
Then his face came closer to mine then he kissed me on the lips, i didnt pull away I deepen the kiss then he let go to catch some air a string of saliva was connected to my lips and his we continued to kiss pasionately until someone came and knock on our door. I wiped my lips and his and open the door seeing Picky.

Picky: Wanna eat? I mean u dont have too and i can just eat it.. oh i mean uh... just come down stairs if u wanna.

Catnap: Alright later save some food.

I looked at Dogday with a smirk, before going downstairs and eat with the others.

- - - - - end of chapter

Ahh finally done, im posting chapter 3 later in a few hours! Thank you so much for reading! :D Thanks for 33 reads on the first 2 parts it aint much but im happy anyways! Thank you and bye!

[ Word count: 1466 ]