𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello readers!

Just wanted to say a few things before this whole story starts.

First of all, thank you so much for clicking on this story. It means a lot to me, and I appreciate it! Any votes, comments, constructive critism, or just anything in general is very appreciated as well, as I would like to get better at writing a little bit.

Anyways, like the description says, this is a Flicker x PJO/HOO fanfiction. Which also means, the PJO characters do not belong to me, and I do not own Flicker. Credits to Rick Riordan for the characters, and to all the developers of JJ Studios on Roblox for the game AND characters!

Trigger warnings for this story: Profanity, death, blood, violence, all that fun stuff. But considering both of the topics in this story have all of that, expect for profanity, you'll all probably be fine, at least.

The PJO characters I will be using for this story will be: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, and Hazel.

I think you all know this, but in case you don't:

Percy, Jason, Leo, and Frank are male.

Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel are female.

The Flicker characters I will be using for this story will be: Austin, Charlie, Vinny, Bailey, Veronica, Kiryomi, Fayola, Tamia.

Austin, Charlie, and Vinny are male.

Bailey, Kiryomi, and Veronica are females.

Fayola and Tamia are Non-Binary.

The roles I will be using for this story will be: Survivor, Detective, Twins, Savior, Spy, Clown, Murderer, Assassin, and Witch.

The timeline of this story will be after Blood of Olympus, meaning that I probably won't make Trials of Apollo happen in this story, though Solangelo will be canon, and Leo will have returned by then for this.

There isn't really a timeline for Flicker, so that will be just whenever anyone wants, I guess.

If you happen to come across this story on any other platforms or by anybody else, then it is stolen, as this is my original story that I'm writing. If you do see this anywhere else, then report the story, and alert me of it.

But anywho, I will explain the rules of the game, and then I'll continue on with the story. Let me know if you have any questions later on, and I'll try to answer ASAP, though it might take a while, as I do have a life outside Wattpad (suprisingly), and I have things to do.

Once again, thanks for clicking on this story, and I'll let you continue now!