Huggy, Hoppy, hopscotch, and doday falls in love

Start from the beginning

Dogday was riding on a bike with Dreamworks. Angel dust tried tripping them but he got his foot squashed then he trembled in pain.

Then Hoppy and Dreamworks was looking at the caverns. Alastor tried to push Dreamworks only to fall into the water.

Then it showed the three laying down with Dreamworks. "What a great night this was. You're the best." Dogday said "Aw you're so sweet Dreamworks, we always knew we were perfect for each other." Before they kissed again.

Dreamworks was grabbed "Woah woah hey!" She was dragged off. Bella dragged Dreamworks to them.

Angel dust said "Heh, we got her, we finally got her!" Poppy said "We saved her."

Dreamworks said "What have you guys done? You're ruining the best night of my life." Snap then dumped some water on her. Dreamworks took a deep breath then began coughing.

Snap asked "You with us Dreamworks?" Dreamworks asked "What-what happened?"

Bella replied "Thanks to that weird smoke in the letter, you almost smooched that." She pointed to Huggy, Dogday and hoppy.

Huggy asked "Dreamworks where'd you go?" Hoppy said "We thought we were having fun."

Bella said "We gotta get out of here before...."

Dogday said "If you leave us, you'll regret it." Snap said "Too late!"

Huggy, Dogday and hoppy grew bigger. The crew then ran off.

Dogday said "It's okay Dreamworks we'll find you."

Kissy said "There must be something wrong with them. They're not usually like this."

Player said "When are they not trying to eat us alive?" Angel said "She meant the whole secret admirer thing. That's very new."

The crew stopped at some pipes. "Dreamworks, why do you keep running? I thought we had something special."

Bella said "Grab on!" They grabbed her then they swung across. But Kissy, Angel and Alastor held onto the edge "Guys!"

Kissy said "they're almost here. Go on without us." Dreamworks said "No way, we aren't leaving you behind. Grab my hoof."

Alastor said "They don't love us anymore. We have no reason to go on." Dreamworks said "only because they're under some of weird love spell. We can fix this, and can get you back together, I promise." Alastor said "Really?"

Dreamworks said "Yes now come on grab my hoof before they eat us whole!" They continued running to a closet.

Player asked "What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?"

Then Dogday, Hoppy, and Huggy, slammed the door. Dogday said "Oh Dreamworks, please come out and dance with us. I said come out!"

Snap said "They're not going to take a hint." Poppy said "I've got an idea." Dreamworks asked "An idea that'll work?" Poppy replied "Um, hopefully."

Huggy, Hoppy and Dogday continued to bang on the door. Huggy said "Dreamworks, are you listening to us? We're sorry that we got mad okay? We get it. You were just playing hard to get. So you can come out now. Please? Please?"

Dreamworks opened the door "Guess you saw right through me huh?" Hoppy picked her up "Dreamworks we knew it. You loved us all along. But how do we know you won't leave us again?"

Hoppy put Dreamworks down. Dreamworks said "Easy I got some proof come in and look." Dreamworks walked into the closet to show Angel, Alastor and Kissy were tied up "See I captured the monsters who were trying to ruin our date."

Hoppy, Huggy, and Dogday walked in. "You"

Angel said "Yes, us. Angel dust, Alastor and Kissy missy. Don't you recognize us? Don't you remember the love we shared?"

Kissy said "Silence! What we  and dreamworks have is beautiful! We won't let you destroy it!"

Alastor said "Please! We've loved you since the day we met! Don't you remember? Even before we met we knew we meant something to each other." They had flashbacks to all of them having fun.

"Get out of our heads!" Kissy said "No no no!"

Dreamworks said "Now girls!" Bella and poppy tossed water on them making them cough and go normal.

It was shown that Bella was holding Poppy. Snap said also beg held up by Bella "Yes bullseye."

They stared at their hands in shock at what happened as they were shaking.

Dodgday asked "Where am I?"

Hoppy asked "What did we do?" 

Kissy, Alastor and Angel put their hands to the three. "Alastor/Angel/Kissy? Is that you?"

"Yes it's us. It's us."

Everyone smiled. Bella, Snap and Poppy came down Dreamworks said "We did it they're back to normal."

Meanwhile the ceo saw this and slammed a hand on his desk. "Celebrate while you can Dreamworks. I'll find another way to divide you. Soon you and your little friends will be at each other's throats."