𝗰.𝗼𝗻𝗲 : reflection

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
reflections,
he gazed into the mirror only to realize his
reflection was no where to be seen "i'm here! i'm right here..!"
he shouts frantically, eyes brimming with tears.

─────────────────────

𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬, 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗨𝗣, shoulder to shoulder!" the worker ordered loudly, pulling a cart down the hall behind her. it was the monthly check, useless monthly check.. sunghoon muttered and stood beside one of the girls who were shorter than him. she seemed timid, fiddling with her fingers every second he glanced at her.

"weirdo.." he mumbled under his breath, clearly judging her. "up, down, left, right, good." as the worker came down the line of kids with a flashlight in hand she checked their eyes. the second she noticed something a tiny bit off she'd do a heavier inspection. "i wonder where they're taking him.."

the girl beside him whispered, poking her head out a little to see how the kid was being dragged away. "they're experimenting, i heard it from one of the older kids." ni-ki whispered back, in the past his older sister was taken away for the heavier inspection and never came back. "does that mean they sneaked to the.."

"yeah, they did." he whispered. and with sunghoon right beside them listening to the younger ones basically gossip about his friend group 'the older ones', he spoke up. "shut up. it's none of your business what they did." sunghoon said coldly, and a little abruptly. it slightly annoyed him how they talked and gossiped when they were supposed to be focusing on the stupid check.

"let me see your eyes, park." the worker instructs, holding sunghoon's chin between her thumb and index finger to which he jerked his chin back, forcing her hand away from his face. "don't touch me." sunghoon glared into the woman's eyes, creating a light tension in the room. "hm." she scoffed before shining the light in his eyes, nearly blinding him.

"up. down. left. right." the worker checked his eyes rather rudely, before going down the rest of the line. "bitch.." he muttered under his breath, looking at jake to see if he saw what just happened. "dude, stop being so rude to her.. who knows, she might get mad and bring you to the quiet room."

"she's not gonna do shi-"

"park sunghoon!" a voice cut the younger boy off, to which he whipped his head over to the source. the female worker who had clicked off her flashlight just now was glaring at him, "you follow me." she says intimidatingly, jake got shivers the second he heard her but sunghoon seemed to be unbothered.

"hmph." sunghoon scoffs, crossing his arms and following her. "that's the way to the quiet room.." jake quickly mumbles to him, lightly hitting his shoulder as he walked away with the woman. soon after the two reached the end of the hall, she opened a door and pushed sunghoon into it.

"you better watch yourself, park." she spat at him before slamming the door shut and locking it. her footsteps echoed through the corridor as she went back to the check up. "what type of fucking room is this?" sunghoon muttered in annoyance, it was dusty and very under-furnished. there was a small rocking chair in the corner with a red and white plaid cloth on it.

the more he looked around the more he wanted to find out who decorated this place.. "who did this furniture.." he muttered, grimacing at the disgusting smell surrounding his nostrils. the scent only got stronger and more annoying, it was like blood. a very very strong scent of blood. "is someone bleeding out or something?"

the boy continued to talk to himself in annoyance and anger, the bright sunlight blinding him only made it worse. "fuck, i probably shouldn't break that thing.." he mumbled, walking over to the mirror which the sunlight reflected off of. sunghoon's hands slowly twisted the mirror away from the window, naturally looking into it to fix his hair.

for a second he froze, gazing into the mirror once more. "i'm right here.." he mumbled, he couldn't help but to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "this has to be a fake mirror of some sort.." twisting the mirror again, he brang it closer to his face.

this scared him as he gazed into the mirror, only to realize his reflection was nowhere to be seen. "i'm here! i'm right here..!" he shouts frantically, eyes brimming with tears. "i'm right here! me! sunghoon!" he shouts once more, breathing hitched. sunghoon's heart dropped, swallowing his spit before slowly running the tip of his tongue over his canines.

"eyes, teeth, nails, hands-" the mirror slipped from his fingers, shattering as it dropped to the floor. "i'm a- VAMPIRE!" a girl screamed from behind him, in a panic he ran to her and clapped his big hand over her mouth. "shh!" sunghoon muttered, shaking his head at her. "i'm not gonna hurt you-" he mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i don't even know how to hurt you.." he said softly, furrowing his eyebrows. "please don't tell anyone, please." his voice was soft and begging as he pressed her against the wall, one hand over her mouth while the other was on the wall beside her head-pinning her against it. "i-i won't.."

she murmured soon after, her voice muffled behind his hand. "tell me your name, and what room you settled in." sunghoon's voice stayed soft, manipulating her since he found her incredibly easy to do so to her. "don't tell anyone, okay?" he whispers softly into her ear, stroking her hair in an attempt to maybe fluster her into listening to him.

"my name is y/n.. and i-i'm from room 12-01.." she mumbled, tensing up a little less as he whispers into her ear. a small smirk adorning his face, which he hid from her. "okay, now come here.." sunghoon said softly, his large hand grasping onto her slim wrist and pulling her to the rocking chair. before letting her sit, he grabbed the cloth off, then putting her onto it.

"do you smell it?" he asked, his face turning into one of grimace again. his hands held the cloth, and the closer he looked the weirder the red colors looked. until he realized it was blood, his craving grew stronger. "listen.. y/n, let me drink your blood." his voice not as soft anymore, and instead, menacing as his craving for blood grew stronger.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
tamas-love,
this is proofread, and i haven't
gotten a name for the reader (i put a name instead
of y/n from now on, since it better.
but just know YOU are that girl..!)
it'll be edited, once i find a good name...

AND ALSO, don't mind the song..
there's this one part that's really good
and goes with the chapter so erm-ish
you can listen to it if you want !