42 When You Are In a Bad Mood

Start from the beginning

Sasori

You were in a bad mood because of Sasori. For some odd reason, Sasori was being talkative. He wanted to tell you about his new designs, he wanted to tell you about his favorite color and other pointless things and he wanted to just talk for the sake of hearing his own voice. It would have been great and all, but it was 2am and you just wanted to get some sleep.

"Sasori?" You asked, cutting off one of his long sentences.

"What?"

"Do you realize what time it is?"

"It's 2:08am. Why?"

"Normal humans sleep right now. I am a normal human. Can you maybe talk in the morning?"

"Sure." Sasori was quiet for about 30 minutes. Just as you were almost asleep. He began blabbing on again about something. You sighed and rolled over. You put a pillow over your head and tried to block him out.

"Sasori!" You sat up and grabbed his shoulders. "For the love of everything. Please, be quiet." You were exhausted. He could tell you were.

"I apologize. I don't know why I can't stop talking."

"Did Deidara give you any pills again?"

"He might have slipped something into a drink of mine."

"Damn that prissy boy." You mumbled. You just wanted to sleep, but clearly Sasori wasn't about to be able to shut up long enough. You had to stay awake until the pill wore off. Which it did, around 9am. Sasori passed out after the pill wore off, and you passed out right with him. You knew you were going to be in a bad mood even more when you woke up. You felt bad for whoever woke you up, they were going to get attacked.

~

Itachi

You were just in a bad mood. There was no real reason. It could have been you slept wrong or the weather. You tried to avoid Itachi, so he didn't have to deal with your bad mood. But Itachi found a way to be around you, and unfortunately, annoy you.

Itachi was reading a book. It seems peaceful, but he was shaking his leg and tapping his fingers as he did it. It was an unconscious habit he had.

"For the love of Jashin!" You finally burst out.

"What?" Itachi simply asked freezing and looking up at you.

"Stop the tapping and shaking! You're driving me insane!" You almost yelled. You saw his eyes widen. You instantly felt horrible. You opened your mouth, but Itachi softly smiled.

"It's alright _____. You put up with my bad moods. I can put up with yours." You hugged him. Your boyfriend could be so sweet when he wanted to be.