•CHAPTER TWO•

•Tennessee Whiskey•

♡♡♡

"Hoarder!"

"Hoarder!"

♡♡♡

"Y/n" says walking into my bedroom followed by Amanda. "Do you think you wanna try getting out of bed today?" Nadine says as I reply. "I'm busy"

"Doing what?" - "this lady's trying to teach my how to French braid my hair. It's impossible. Save yourselves the anguish."

"So you've just been masturbating and braiding your hair for three weeks" Amanda says opening my curtains.

"Uh-huh. My vibrator will never break my heart." I say. "Can we try be sex positive in this room" Nadine says.

"No one is supposed to climax that much. Ask Jeff" Amanda says grabbing stuff from my room throwing it in bin bag. "What are you doing?" I say in panic getting up trying to stop her.

"You can't have a good relationship because you're constantly mourning the old once's" Amanda says.

"She right. you live in the past." Nadine says. "Yeah well the past is filled with memories and happy times. How is someone your everything one minute then they forget you the next" I say as Amanda adds. "Ask Nadine. She dumps bitches on the regular" - "hey, this is not about me".

"That's it" Amanda says grabbing stuff putting it all in the bin bag. "Hey! No! Amanda, stop. Please I need these things"

"We are coming from a good place. We're worried about you." Nadine says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Does this spark joy" Amanda says holding up a broken barbie doll. "Yes. Clearly. A lot of joy" - "seriously?" - "yes!".

"At least get rude of the ex memorabilia. Give it back to the guys you dated." Nadine says as Amanda nods in agreement.

"What? I just call my exes out of the blue?" I say confused. As they both say "yes"

"The ex memorial goes today" Amanda says as I sigh. "Fine a few things".

♡♡♡

I meet up with one of my exes and try give him some of are old things I kept. He refuses to take them.

I play it over in my head "It's creepy I couldn't be with someone who needed to memorialise every second of every day".