- six - (part freakin one)

Start from the beginning

hair

outfit lets jus pretend that all the yllw is the same colour as the bag plz

accessories- bag n glasses 

----                                                             time is like 11:05 btw                                                              ----

Since she was still grieving- also because she didn't have much time, she decided to pick a comfortable matching sweatpants and shirt. Fortunately, it still showed off her curves, just not as defined as they would be in tighter clothing, obviously. Asia looked in her dresser mirror. The reflection showered more than just her beautiful appearance; it reflected the resolve of a brave woman ready to face the world and make her mark. She added vaseline and hand cream to her soft palms and hands before spraying more of her 'Victoria's Secret: Coconut Passion' body spray.

Really, Asia didn't feel like driving. In all honesty, she just wanted to rest and relax. (yk?) She walked into the living room and sat down on her couch, just her and her thoughts.. well and her phone next to her but she was not using it. After two minutes of just not stop day dreaming, she finally picked up her phone to check the time and saw it was 5 minutes past 11. Rushingly, she went on the uber app and booked a cab.  The city was bustling, the sounds and sights a stark contrast to the quiet of her apartment. A few minutes later, she exited her penthouse/ap and looked for the cab. Of course, she found it and entered it. As the uber wove through the traffic, Asia's mind raced with thoughts of the future, the matches, the crowds, and the legacy she would soon embrace after today. I mean, yeah, she had done this all before in AEW & NXT but this was a way bigger crowd, more cheers and more boos but really, she was nervous to see how the audience would react to her debut. Most people in NXT loved her. She was an amazing face but she wondered how it would be to be a heel. If she could, she would try to ask Triple H to attempt to be a heel. She just sat there in the cab, scrolling on Instagram and looking out the window every now and then.

The uber pulled up to the headquarters at 11:50 AM. Asia thanked the uber and stepped out, her heart pounding with a mix of nerves and excitement. The towering building loomed before her, its glass facade reflecting her determined expression. She walked through the doors, her late father's words echoing in her mind: 

"You always gotta make them remember who you are. Leave an impact, baby. Be you, I love YOU" 

She imagined him pointing at her and emphasizing the word whenever he said the last 'you'. 

And with that, Asia strode toward her destiny, ready to sign her name and claim her place in the ring. Today, she was not just signing a contract; she was signing a vow to carry on a dream, to fight with the same passion her father had instilled in her. Today, she was becoming a paart of something greater than herself- a legacy that would never die.

And she didn't notice, but this day would become one of the best days of her life, believe it or not..

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE Y'ALL X

am i bad? or nah idk                                     also mb fa not uploading alot nm, sch 🤷🏽‍♀️

lmk plzzz

words: 1015 

byesss 😘