part -6 are we still friends?

Outside nene's home .

"Why were you staring at kazama like that "nene was dying to ask shin since she noticed, meddling in her friends business was her fav hobby anyways.

"I wasn't i told you i was just thinking something spacing out" shin tried to make excuse.

"FIVE TIMES?right at his face ?"

"Actually my company is making a new game character and i thought his face can be moulded into that" at that moment shin was proud of his presence of mind.

"makes sense . you could've asked for his picture? But like whatever . See ya get out of here before my mom comes out ." Said nene after hearing her mom's footsteps.

"Alright" said shin smiling widely.

Shin wasn't feeling quite alright, going home wasn't going to make it better so he decided to take walk instead, when he saw kazama coming his way .

"What're you doing here " shin asked.

"Following you?" Said kazama smiling, joking like this wasn't his style but he needed to make sure that everything is same between him and his best friend.

"What's wrong with you anyways? I have never seen you like this is everything okay? Is your family okay?" Kazama asked . Trying to read shin's expression.

"everything's alright. It's just you know sometimes you're just not okay " shin replied.

Shin was hardly making eye contact with kazama and it was bothering kazama like was he wrong about shin taking everything easily is it gonna effect their friendship.

"Is it about that day ?" kazama finally gathered enough courage to ask that .

"No it's nothing. I was just going home actually . Do you want to come over" shin asked out of habit. Which he regretted but than again it's not like kazama's gonna agree.

"Ok" kazama said he was just to bold today he didn't believed himself.

"Don't you have office tomorrow " shin tried to correct his mistake.

"You invited me" kazama looked at shin confused and yet surprised expression.

"Yeah i mean it's not exactly clean you know " shin said .

"It's ok"

.......,.......,......,.....

After reaching shin's apartment.

"Wait outside I'll clean up a bit" shin said and went inside his room shutting door behind him.
After five minutes shin came with a big trash bag . As expected he doesn't clean up regularly kazama thought.

"Do you wanna eat something? i have instant noodles " shin asked kazama .

"Don't you wanna change first you're still in suit "kazama said looking at shin . Kazama wasn't sure what but something was definitely wrong with shin he wasn't behaving like himself.

"I'll be back" shin said and left the room .

Although the thought of seeing shinchan in shorts wasn't very relaxing to kazama but he also knew how much shinchan loved his comfortable clothes.

"So instant noodles " shin asked from back .

"Yeah alright"Kazama partly looked at shin expecting him in his fav shorts but insted he was wearing pajamas . He wasn't being defensive right? It's all in kazama's head right? Kazama still got his friend right? Shin isn't that narrow minded or is he ?

"A movie?" Shin asked not sure what to do considering he didn't know for sure why is kazama here what're they supposed to talk about and things aren't that easy after everything.

"yeah alright." Kazama wasn't sure why he was here either , he just wanted to be here with shin wanted everything to go back to normal and one thing he never liked was gaps he doesn't want to give shin time to think over it and then get repelled by him . He wanted to let shin know that regardless of his feelings, nothings gonna change between them .

(In shin's head) It wasn't there first time sitting together or anything why does it feel weird then. it feels like i am in open damn , damn it feels so weird why am i so uncomfortable . What are these weird sensations, am i cold or something ,maybe i should grab a blanket I'll be more comfortable that way.

Not long after they started watching movie shin got up and came back with a blanket.

"Are you okay? it's not cold " kazama asked . (What's with blanket now does he think i am gonna attack him or something, nah it's probably in my head ) Kazama shaked his head .

'Do you want snacks " shin tried to change topic

,"Nah i am cool"

Shin never felt this way before it felt like he wants to run away and at the same time he wants to stay here forever time was moving so slow .he had no idea what's happening to him and maybe he doesn't want to get the idea maybe he was just confused? But he has never been confused before.

Shinchan was lost in his thoughts when kazama suddenly climbed over him and he panicked and hitted kazama back .

That's when kazama lost his cool

"I..... I never expected this from you shin . I'm Not Gonna Attack You ,You know ." Kazama said almost shouting disappointed and his eyes tearing up in anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry kazama that's not what i .." Shinchan wasn't sure if kazama was angry or sad but he knew it's not alright and he needed to make it right .right there, right then.

"I was just taking my phone and i .... Actually I'm just sorry to make you uncomfortable bye."

Heya people next part will probably the end .I don't wanna make it too big 😅