I feel the weight of the game still lingering in my muscles, I welcomed Jennie's comforting touch as she gently guided me back to my dorm. With each step, the tension slowly began to fade away, replaced by a growing sense of relaxation and anticipation.

As we entered my room, I gratefully sank onto the bed, allowing Jennie to take the lead in soothing my aching muscles. Her skilled hands worked wonders as she applied the massage oil, her touch firm yet gentle as she kneaded away the tension that had built up during the game from my back.

Closing my eyes, I surrendered myself to the blissful sensation, feeling the knots in my muscles unraveling with each stroke. Jennie's presence beside me was a comforting anchor, her soothing voice murmuring words of reassurance and care.

I let out a contented sigh, feeling the knots gradually loosening under her touch. I didn't know that she can be good at this stuff. But after all, she's Jennie Kim, she's good at everything.

"You're amazing at this, Nini, " I murmured, my voice filled with genuine appreciation. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Jennie's soft laughter filled the room, her voice warm and comforting. I loved hearing her laugh, it's the most precious thing for me to hear "Just trying to help you relax, Lili. You deserve it after that intense game."

I couldn't help but smile at her words, grateful for her presence and efforts. "Thank you," I replied, my voice soft with emotion. "You always know just what I need." I smiled lazily, feeling so relaxed under her touches

Jennie started gently kneading on my upper back making me sigh in delight. Her small hands travelling around my whole back as she hum a soft song makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

I never knew that a massage from your girlfriend is better than sleeping for the rest of the day after a tiring soccer game. This is really the best.

"Wait here, love. I'll just do something for a minute" Jennie whispered to my ears and I just nodded my head. A smile is painted in my lips as I close my eyes. Feeling so relaxed than ever.

I heard small sounds, must be Jennie's movements but I ignored it since I'm too lazy to stand up and look for what she was doing. After a minute, I felt her climbing back to my bed.

"Lili" she called as she tap my back slightly

"Hmm?" I just hummed as a respond.

"Sit up then rest your back on the headboard" she said. I followed lazily, with my eyes still close.

I rested my back againts the headboard and the moment that I opened my eyes, I saw my girlfriend Jennie. Completely naked, crawling towards me until she reached my lap and settled there with an innocent smile

Oh Lord!

"Like what you see? " she giggled at my reaction. I just nodded and gulp while slowly scanning her body in front of mine. My mouth, slightly open.

"I must've save the world from my past life" I stated, my eyes glued to Jennie's breast. Jennie laughed at me before pulling my head for a passionate kiss.

It's like our souls ignited and draw near, our hearts pounding in sync. Time slows, is it possible if I say that in that moment I felt the time had stopped?

In that fleeting moment, everything else fades away. The gentle brush of her lips sends sparks flying, electrifying mine. Every touch, every breath shared, speaks volumes of desire and longing, as we lose ourselves in the intoxicating dance of passion.

I passed her lips and made my way to her neck, kissing and sucking on her pulse point making her move closer to me which I badly needed. My hands found their way on each of her breast and started massaging it while giving her marks on her collarbone.

"Oh Lisa! " she shivered and hold onto my hair, pulling me closer to her.

I was only wearing my boxers since Jennie massaged me earlier and I know that she can feel how hard I am right now for her.

Jennie sat directly on my bulge, grinding and humping on it making my hands grip tighter on her breast as I play with her nipples using my fingers.

"Let's not take this slow. Take that off" Jennie sounded so bossy while referring to my boxers. I immediately took it off making my cock bounce and stand on my stomach, so happy to see her.

"Fuck! You're so sexy" I commented when Jennie guided my cock on her entrance before completely sitting on it. She put her hair on the other side to let me kiss on her neck, she rested her hands on my shoulders before starting to move slowly.

It feels real good to have her slide her pussy up and down my shaft. Like I'm in heaven, or if this is not heaven, I don't even care at the moment. I'll stay here for as long as I can

It's very sexually stimulating to watch my cock go in deep, and then out a long ways.

"Lili, you're so big! " Jennie moaned as she continued to bounce in front of me. Her voice hoarse, it sounded so hot.