Ch.1 "Curiosity killed the dragonfly"

100,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago

It was a cold winter evening. Long, long ago, almost all life on earth was unrecognizable, about millennia before the dinosaurs even existed, life still blossomed on earth, and there were many different life forms on earth, but that's not what we're focusing on today... were not starting at the very beginning, were starting.. at another beginning.

Zone 00

The MCZ was the only life that inhabited this area, it was the basis for all dimensions in the ICDZ (interlocking, connected, dimensional zones) the MCZ, and every decade it would create a life form of its blood and soul, a small fraction of itself. But every decade, that life form would be torn apart by the Zone barrier surrounding Zone 00, until its 55th creation. The barrier became weak and eventually shattered for an unknown reason. The life form, drifting into the Web and finding its way to earth, or what we call, Eth-16.

**Eth-16 (Earth)**

As soon as the life form entered the earth, forming the atmosphere, it created Eth-16's first Dimensionalquake, in which a quarter of the earth cracks and shakes, sometimes causing sudden changes in atmospheric conditions along with it. Either way, this kind of Dimensional quake only occurred in 1/6th of the earth and didn't cause much damage, when life forms hit the earth's surface, it left a crater that has not been touched to this very day. This creature resembled that of a human and spider, having pure white skin, short dark hair, 4 arms with 3 eyes, and a head detached from its shoulders, The creature seemed to lack a mouth and had a black circle engraved into its chest. It had sentience and a major curiosity for its surroundings, large bio-luminescent fungi the size of mammoths, trees with thick vines and higher than 10-story buildings, insects and fish swimming in nearly zero gravity on the earth's atmosphere. Grass blades the size of houses and many more. Compared to this new world, the life form was the size of a regular-sized insect. Luckily, she had company on the bright blue soil. Many tiny and medium-sized living beings thrived on the ground. But a specific species caught her eye. Meridian mockers, these types of insects were only slightly taller than the little creature, had 8 arms and 4 eyes. Skin varies between black and white shades, and stomachs split open to feed on the fungi and plants. In curiosity, she followed the species, which led her to various connecting zones in different areas of the trees, which housed different types of Meridian Mockers, most of the same kind. Sooner or later, the little creature discovered her intentions, but surprisingly, the mockers weren't hostile, instead, they welcomed the being into their tribe, and took her in as their own. 1 month later, the mockers decided to give her name, 'Charlie'. It turns out they were not just some regular living beings on Eth-16, but intelligent and human-like species, having their separate tribes, which all have one belief, this one being the Carranium tribe. They believed in The existence of a god. They believed that long ago, a creature created Eth-16, and they were very late descendants of that same god. And that god has 5 children who rule different parts of Eth-16, the children being Charim, Cxarion, Ason, kourli, and ????. The tribe Carranium named this creature Charlie since she resembled the child Charim.