“You want me to do it?” Taylor questioned, Luna nodded.

“Yeah, I think it would be complete with both of us. Here you can read it” she handed her note book to the blonde.

Out on our own
Dreaming in a world that we both know
Is out of our control
But if shit hits the fan we're not alone
'Cause you've got me and you know
That I've got you and I know
If the tide takes California
I'm so glad I got to hold ya
And if the sky falls from heaven above
Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love
We've been living on a fault line
And for a while, you were all mine
I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart
I swear that I'll be yours forever
'Til forever falls apart
So this is it, that's how it ends
I guess there's nothing more romantic than dying with your friends
And I'm not sorry for myself
I wouldn't wanna spend a minute loving anybody else
'Cause you've got me and you know
That I've got you and I know
If the tide takes California
I'm so glad I got to hold ya
And if the sky falls from heaven above
Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love
We've been living on a fault line
And for a while, you were all mine
I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart
I swear that I'll be yours forever
'Til forever falls apart
We never had it from the start
'Til death do us part
If the tide takes California
I'm so glad I got to know ya
And if the sky falls from heaven above
Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love
We've been living on a fault line
And for a while, you were all mine
I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart
I swear that I'll be yours forever
'Til forever falls apart

Taylor started to hum the lyrics by the end of her reading it. “If you want me to do it, then I'll definitely do it, love” she smiled. “It's really good by the way.” She said and gave it back. Luna blushed.

“Thank you, I have another one that I'm working on right now but I just can't get it right.” She huffs, as she flips the page to the next one. It's titled Die First, and has a couple lines on the page but most are crossed out.

“Here lemme see what you got” Taylor grinned as the younger girl handed her the book. “This is good, I think you just need to go with your heart for this one.” She told her. Luna let out a sigh, and took the book back.

“Okay, let's see what my heart says,” Luna laughs. Taylor snickers, and writes some stuff in her book.

●●●

The two worked on their songs for the last 2 hours. Luna finally got something going for die first. Taylor had just finished most of the first chorus of her new song. Taylor was humming the lyrics softly as she read what she wrote.

“Hey luna?” Taylor asks, looking over at her girlfriend.

“Yeah, love?” She asked, and stopped what she was doing.

“So you remember when you told me about your Bio father? What did he do to go to prison?” Taylor hesitantly asked, that topic was never really brought up after Luna's panic attack. But Taylor was curious, there was a lot about her past she didn't know, and a lot Luna didn't know about hers.

“Oh, um. Well he was always mad, the littlest things ticked him off. He drank a lot, it started when I was about 8-9 maybe. When me and my sisters were in our rooms we could hear him hit my mom.” She started, she was visibly scared, almost like she was relieving what happened.

“Oh, baby. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to” Taylor told her. She waved her off.

“I was about 15 when I came out to my parents, my mom was the most supportive person ever, but my dad was a whole different story.” She paused, Cause her voice started to shake. Taylor took her hand and squeezed it. “He..he called me so many names, he couldn't look at me the same. He started to hit me after that too. He would say things like “this is what you get for being a faggot” he made me believe that it was wrong to like girls. So I stayed in the closet because I was scared. I had to put on a show, that I was the perfect straight girl.” Luna was crying at this point.

“By the time I was 16 my mom finally called the cops on him, it was late at night, i was in my room, reading. When a drunk Joseph came into my room … I think you might know what he was going to do, but my mom caught him before he did anything. He was so close though.” Taylor brought a crying Luna into her arms.

“Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I can't believe that, you're safe now” she stroked her head, and whispered sweet nothings to her.

“I know, believe me. But just knowing that he's out now just puts me on edge now.”

“You have every right to be, what you went through was so hard for someone at that age.” She kissed her forehead. “I'm so glad you're still here” she whispered.

“Me too”

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyy

Lunas back story is really sad honestly, also sorry for spelling mistakes I'm dyslexic lol

Also so I have a storyline about Taylor and Joe, I wanted to know if you guys are okay if I change some of the music releases like your losing me. Cuase I think it would fit better with the story

Anyway, NEW ALUM! THOUGHTS?

Qotd : TOP SONG FROM TTPD?

Mine are down bad and I can do it with a broken heart.