Fifteen.

Miyah crater Johnson |22| atl

"It's my birthday !" i said as i danced as i brushed my teeth,

We arrived in las vegas last night and just came to the air bnb and went to sleep. The house was very nice. We were also staying a week here.it had 4 rooms, a pool and jacuzzi in the backyard and it was very clean and styled nicely .

" Your stomach seems to be getting bigger and bigger everyday." Daniel said, making my eyes water.

I loved my little bump but sometimes I felt as if I'm fat because I've always been a skinny girl.

"Don't start , it's normal you're pregnant miyah." Daniel said, coming over to me hugging me.

I then felt contractions in my stomach causing me to hold my stomach in pain.

"What's wrong?" Daniel said, looking at me now.

"I'm having bad contractions." I said , holding my stomach .

"Lets go sit down." Daniel said, walking to the bed sitting me down.

" You still want to go out for brunch ?"Daniel said, causing me to nod.

What a way to start our morning.

"Hey welcome the egg and I, im morgan what would you guys lie for the drinks?" the waitress said giving us a smile.

" Hey , I would like to order a chocolate chip pancake with eggs and extra bacon and for the drink I would like an orange justice please ." I said , giving her a smile.

"Okay and for you handsome ?"she said looking at daniel making me cock my head to the side.

"Appreciated , I would like the same as her." Daniel said, making me chuckle.

" Okay I'll be back with your orders ." she said walking away.

" Are you ready?" Daniel said which I ignored.

I wasn't even mad at the lady. It's the fact he let her call him handsome just really got me because if a nigga called me beautiful he would have been mad.

After 15 minutes the lady came back and handed our food and said "are yall together?"

"Yes ." Daniel said, making me chuckle.

"Oh , I was going to ask for your number but damn ." she said, making me roll my eyes.

"Can you just leave like foreal ,you pissing me off ." I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Oh I'm sorry, enjoy your food." she said, making me roll my eyes.

" You're doing too much ." Daniel said, mugging me.

"You want her number because i can definitely call her back and she can give it oo."

" how am i doing to much if a nigga came up to me calling me beautiful and shit you would of been like let's keep it a buck.'' I said.

"You right and that's my bad , i don't wanna see you mad you already pregnant.'' Daniel said, causing me to sigh.

"Okay let's eat then.'' I shrugged.

I then felt water around my private area

" Daniel , my water broke ."

Excuse any mistakes