𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 030

"OKAY, SETTLE DOWN, YOU UNPOLISHED GEMS OF TALENT

"OKAY, SETTLE DOWN, YOU UNPOLISHED GEMS OF TALENT."

"You have no time to be worrying about those who didn't make it. After all your own careers might go up in smoke and be relegated to worthless garbage, along with Blue Lock itself.

' Oh? '

"Oh, but before all of that, good work. That defeat at the hands of World Five was invaluable experience, I'm sure. I can tell you the purpose of that match later, but.."

"Well, let's just say a lot has happened and plans have changed."

"Seems like the bigwigs of Japanese Soccer wants to shut down Blue Lock and soon. So I decided to challenge them."

"As such, the next selection will place three weeks from now and the future of Blue Lock is riding on it. It'll be a special big match between the Japan's U20 team and the Blue Lock eleven."

"Oh? Wowwiee! This is gonna be interesting~"

Fumi says, her anger now completely gone when Ego had announced the match. Though your sure that she's still pissed.

"And if you win the match, we get to hijack Japan's U20 team."

" 'Hijack?' "—Gagamaru.

"Does that mean we'll be the U20 team?"—Raichi.

"Well, after all, this is a ragtag team of high school players, and everyone's a forward. They all snickered and readily agreed to the match. Their aim is to cancel the Blue Lock project, and use the buzz over this showdown to rake in money."

"But if we lose, we'll be a laughingstock, and our names will go down in Japanese soccer history as a failed attempt to train up talent. So how does what you've heard so far make you feel?"

"Frustrated at being taken so lightly?  Or burning with fury and wanting to give them a shock? And I can say this quite calmly and pragmatically.."

"Right now, you're good enough to overthrow Japanese soccer."

You could somehow feel Fumi grinning widely while covering her mouth in excitement from Ego's words. She's getting excited, and you know it is not that she's excited to overthrow the U20.

"That said, they're also gonna go all-out for the win. They've added one more player to the team."

Ego holds up a finger on the screen as a hologram of someone generates.. which turns out to be Sae.