Publishing Villain Complex!

Hello readers! ❤️ I'm so happy that so many people have enjoyed Villain Complex and left so many wonderful comments! Villain Complex has been my most successful story on Wattpad and I'm so grateful for it.

Thank you to everyone who read the story while it was here! Villain Complex is officially going to be a published book. It comes out July 1st and I will post one final update here when it does. 

*THIS BOOK IS JUST A PREVIEW. THE FULL STORY OF VILLAIN COMPLEX IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD*

For those of you who don't know, I'm going to be transitioning my current stories away from Wattpad this summer. I explained it more in my newsletter, but a lot of what I'm writing currently doesn't seem to be a great fit for the direction the company is moving in and I feel like I've hit the limit of what this website can do for me. Plus, my goal has always been to eventually publish my stories, anyway.

I'm hoping to bring more free stories to Wattpad in the future, but my focus right now is going to be editing and publishing what I've already written, and working on sequels for those stories.

If you want to apply to receive free ARC copies of the published version of Villain Complex, as well as for future books I publish, *AND* learn about any giveaways I host, please sign up for my newsletter! It is linked in my bio, or you can go to rorynorth.com/starchatter to sign up.

Signed paperbacks of Villain Complex are also available for preorder! get your copy now at payhip.com/rorynorth

Additionally, you can also buy the book I just published, PLAGUE SAINT! Learn more about where to buy at my profile.

***

A note on editing Villain Complex for publication - I will be changing some side character identities and possibly shifting some character traits around, mostly for the sake of making one of the book's twists work better. Don't worry, these changes should be pretty minor and won't impact the main plot - I'll keep it vague here in case people who haven't read the book are reading this part. These changes do have to do with some gender identity stuff and I absolute do not want to compromise that representation as it's important to me, so rest assured I will be keeping that rep in the book even if it changes form!

And rest assured, our beloved Julian and Charlotte will remain the same! I haven't finalized any decisions yet but I just want anyone buying the book to be aware that there will likely be some character differences in the final published version.

Thank you again for reading and showing the story so much love. I look forward to continuing my writing journey and hope to have you all along with me ❤️

P.S. I've also started a Patreon where I'm posting some new writing. Future book sequels will also go to these platforms as well, including the next story in the world of Villain Complex when I get to writing it. Before that, I'm also hoping to publish some short stories about Julian, Charlotte, and the other VC characters - You're more than welcome to make suggestions for content you'd like to see!

Find me at the link in my profile, or go to Patreon.com/RoryNorth