{53} PANSY SAYS MIA NEED THERAPY

Start from the beginning

Mia's eyes widened in disbelief at the unexpected suggestion. "What?" Her voice held a hint of incredulity, taken aback by the sudden turn in the conversation.

"It helps, really... with all of this," Pansy continued, her tone softening as she pushed past her own discomfort to offer a tentative lifeline.

The mix of emotions swirling within Mia gave way to a hint of amusement and annoyance. "No! I never went to therapy." Her response carried a blend of surprise and skepticism, unsure of how to navigate Pansy's unexpected concern.

Pansy's gaze held a flicker of resolve as she pressed on, her vulnerability peeking through the cracks in her facade. "Just... think about it, yeah? It might surprise you." Her words hung in the air, a silent plea for Mia to consider a path she had never ventured down before.

Mia's expression softened slightly, a hint of curiosity flickering in her eyes. The unexpected conversation with Pansy had taken a surprisingly earnest turn, opening up a new avenue for introspection and self-discovery.

Pansy bit her lip, sensing Mia's resistance. "I know it sounds cheesy, but seriously, therapy can work wonders. I used to go, and it helped me deal with, you know, stuff." Her attempt at reassurance was met with a skeptical raise of Mia's eyebrow.

Mia's lips quirked up in a half-smile, a mix of amusement and exasperation dancing in her eyes. "You? Therapy? Now that's something I never imagined." The banter between them felt oddly comforting, a lightness settling over the previously tense atmosphere.

Pansy rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it. Besides, we all have our skeletons in the closet, right?" Her attempt to level the playing field between them was met with a small chuckle from Mia, a flicker of camaraderie sparking between them.

Mia's sudden realization that Pansy stood before her, not Hermione or one of her usual friends, sparked a shift in her demeanor. "What exactly is it that you want, Pansy? You didn't stop me just to convince me to go see a therapist," Mia's voice held a note of skepticism, seeking clarity in the midst of the unexpected encounter.

Pansy's eyes narrowed at Mia's direct question, a flicker of frustration crossing her features. "What is wrong with you?" The edge in Pansy's tone hinted at underlying tensions that Mia hadn't anticipated, catching her off guard.

Mia's eyes widened slightly at the shift in Pansy's demeanor, a ripple of unease threading through her. As Pansy's anger simmered beneath the surface, Mia knew she had struck a nerve. "My intentions are as clear as water—"

Cutting Pansy off before the situation escalated, Mia interjected with a hint of regret, seeking to diffuse the tension that crackled between them. "And I appreciate it. I really do." The sincerity in Mia's voice carried a thread of reconciliation, a silent acknowledgment of their shared complexities.

Pansy's expression softened slightly at Mia's words, a glimmer of understanding breaking through the facade of frustration. "I understand, Mia. You are getting angry at the tiniest things and reasons, and I don't blame you." Her admission held a note of empathy, a recognition of the struggles Mia faced beneath the surface

Mia's voice softened, a tinge of remorse coloring her words as she sought to mend the rift that had inadvertently grown between them. "I'm sorry, Pansy. I didn't mean to come across as defensive. It's just been a rough patch lately, and I guess I've been on edge."

Pansy's eyes softened, a flicker of compassion shining through as she listened to Mia's apology. With a hint of playful mischief dancing in her eyes, Pansy couldn't resist a light-hearted quip to break the tension. "Well, you know what they say—therapists help you control your anger better than any spell or potion."