Chapter 1 : Beginnings and impossible love

//Lanka family house// 

-"Sita! Have you finished dressing yet? You waited so long!" 

The middle-aged woman's voice called out to her younger sister who took so long to put on makeup even though she was wearing makeup.
Sita normally never paid attention to it. 

-"I'm coming, sister. Let me put on lipstick first!" she replied. 

Before rushing downstairs, even if she don't know why. She wonders if there was a company party so her older sister was in such a hurry. 

After getting into the car, Sita saw that Suvannamaccha was driving comfortably, strangely different from a moment ago, but she didn't ask why because it was none of her business. But just thinking about it, her round green eyes fell on a post on a man's Facebook page.- //In the post it is written

- Today I am waiting for a woman named "Suvannamaccha Lanka" at the restaurant**** - 

-"Is that really true? So you agreed to go out with that motorcycle salesman?" she teased after seeing his post. Macaque, a motorcycle saleswoman the same age as her older sister 

-"Don't say that, Sita ! He was just joking, me and him are just friends"
Says the older one, but can't the younger one find fault?
Her face was so red and she knew very well that her hyung wasn't very good at lying. But even then, Sita doesn't mind because, seriously, her older sister is quite beautiful. It's a shame that her first boyfriend was so bad, but it's good that she finally found someone good. 

-"By the way, lately I heard that Ram, your childhood friend, secretly loves you too, but I'm telling you that you shouldn't admit your love to him"
-"Why, sister?" she asked because she had a bad feeling. Every time Suvannamaccha said something like that to him, it couldn't have been a good thing. 

- "I went to see the fortune teller. Your destiny and that of Rama are not like those of the Ramakien. If you agree to love him, your destiny will surely be ruined"

When she finished speaking, Sita immediately understood that she was not joking with her.
She must be a little embarrassed because of Ram. 

He is a man who does not give up easily.
She knows this because Ram is her best friend. Whatever Ram wants, he must get... 

 Even her, his childhood friend, is the same. 

 //At Angela's pub// 

- "So I'm going now. See you soon"
Sita said casually. before going to the pub

The interior is decorated beautifully and carefully. The atmosphere inside is quite lively with lights and sounds and people dancing like crazy. 

 In the middle of the crowd, there was a young man sitting calmly at a table, as if waiting for something. 

-"Sorry, I'm late, traffic is blocked," Sita said, breaking the silence.
-"It's okay, we understand," Ram replied.
-"Do you want something or not? I'll just order it for you," Ram asked the other party to avoid the silence.
-"Ah good?""Ah," he replied casually. µ
- "So you're not caring?"
- "Um... well... and i have something important to tell you,"
Ram said embarrassedly but without showing much emotion.
- "Come on." But Sita didn't care because she was busy frantically selecting these unfamiliar dishes. 

And if you had to ask yourself, between listening to the most important words of a childhood friend or ordering food, which is more important? 

 The answer is undoubtedly... food... 

- "Ah... that's right," he stuttered, as if he wanted to say something but didn't dare say it directly.Until he could finally prepare himself.
- "Sita is... I always like you for a long time, but i don't know if she will accept it or not..." Hearing this, she looked at Ram, whose face started to blush. 

 Oh no...  

- "Ram...you tell me..." Before she could continue, Ram brought her flowers and gifts.
Looking around, everyone in the pub was looking at her anxiously. Some girls looked at me a little. 

 What the hell... 

What should I do? 

- "Sita, I have loved you since childhood. Please accept my love!!!!"

Ram knelt down in front of her and looked at me with sincere eyes. 

But I don't like him for that and anything else

She warned me not to accept his feeling, but when she faced with a situation like this !

What should I do? 

People aim! 

This bastard is so full

How should I say no to that? 

 "Ha!!! Or... is this a plan?" 

 At that very moment, Sita's mind was filled with endless questions. 

"What should I do... refuse? or accept?" 

 No!What should I do?! 

That's right... run away! 

Sita remained silent for a moment, letting the silence fade. Eating the ambiance Amidst lots of people looking at them, expecting the woman to say yes, but....

Before Sita could respond, she ran out of the store with all her might, running as if today was the last day of her life.But then something unexpected happens... 

The sound of a horn woke Sita from her thoughts, but it was too late.
The girl's body lay unconscious on a bed of red liquid flowing all over her body, but.....

"Just like that. I'm not dead yet?!!"