𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The next day, Inhye saw him again. He was sitting on the stairs at night, head looking down. Inhye noticed that his knuckles were kind of red, and from the visual information that Inhye gathered, Taesung had been fighting.

She walked to him and stopped as she got in front of him. Taesung finally looked up, and now the cut on his lip was more visible than before. His eyes look tired, and his hair a little dishveled.

"Baek Inhye?" He muttered.

"Kim Taesung..." She said his name back. "Stay here. Don't go anywhere."

With that, she quickly jogged away like it was urgent.

She confuses Taesung somehow. Unlike Baek Inhyuk who was outgoing, Baek Inhye was more... Funny, even if she was a little bit shy. She has this kind of, somewhat comedic personality? Taesung couldn't explain it to be exact. It was hard to pinpoint.

She was introverted, yet with Inhyuk she seemed like she was the opposite.

Not long, Inhye came back bringing a plastic bag. She sat down next to him, and he was somewhat reminded of what Im Sol did to him a few weeks ago, but it was kind of different.

She sat silently next to him, took out the ointment from the plastic bag, held out her hand, and motioned for his hand with her eyes. Taesung sighed and put his hand on top of hers.

Inhye slowly cleaned his knuckles. Unlike Im Sol who was a bit aggresive and scolded him for fighting, Inhye just silently did what she needed to do.

She finished by using a bandage, and smiled as if she was proud of her work. Taesung watched her amusedly.

"Happy now?"

Inhye nodded with a smile.

"Why are you so good at this?" Taesung asked with a smile too.

"At one point," Inhye put down his hand slowly and took out another ointment, this time for his lips, "I wanted to be a doctor. Guess what happened?"

"Hmmm..." Taesung hummed playfully, but couldn't think of anything, "Because?"

"Because I'm too shy. I can't give an explanation properly when they consult to me! I think about stuff too much too." She didn't know why she felt like opening up to Taesung. It was wierdly cathartic, since she never really opened up to anybody before.

Inhye's hand touched his cheek, making him lean closer. Taesung's eyes widened in surprise. Her thumb parted his lips a little bit, wanting to see the cut. She carefully cleaned it and treated it. Taesung was as still as a statue.

Inhye patted his cheek playfully and tidied the ointments.

"Thanks..."

Inhye leaned her head on her knees and turned to look at him.

"If you ever need your wounds clean, you can just come to me, alright?"

"What, you'll be my personal doctor or something?" He joked.

"Why not?" She chuckled. "I'll give you my phone number. Give me your phone."

Taesung took out his phone from his pocket and gave it to her. She typed in her number, and proceeded to call her phone through his phone. Inhye returned the phone back after putting in her contact at his phone.

"I'll really call you when I need it," He put his phone back inside his pocket. "Why were you here anyways?"

"I was just passing by. Then I saw you and thought you needed the help, that's all." She shrugged.

Taesung felt like she didn't completely tell everything. And as if in cue, her stomach growled.

"Were you going out to dinner?" Taesung asked, chuckling as her face reddens in embarassment.

"Yeah, but I think I'll go back," Cue another growl, "Stomach, you're not cooperating!"

Taesung smiled in amusement.

"Why don't you just go and eat?"

"Um, I didn't bring my wallet. I only bought enough money for a meal..." She said sheepishly. "I'm afraid I would lose my wallet.

Taesung's eyes went to the plastic bag of ointments. Inhye must have spent money to buy them.

"Fine, let's go and eat. I'll pay." He stood up and went to his parked bike.

"Really?!" Inhye immediately shot up.

"You bought the ointments for me so it's only fair I treat you to food."

Inhye quickly followed behind Taesung.

"Yeah!! Let's go!"

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Are you not eating?" Inhye looked at the food on the table that Taesung pushed to her direction, in disbelief that there's only one portion.

"I don't need it. You eat." He tried brushing it off.

"But why?" Inhye muttered.

"I don't have enough money for two." Taesung answered honestly, touching the bandage in his hands like a habit.

Inhye immediately pushed the bowl back to the middle.

"Then let's share!"

Taesung eyed her confused.

"I thought you were hungry?"

"It's okay, since it's night time, it's not really good to eat much. So we can eat together!" Inhye explained and grabbed some cutleries.

"If I'm eating, then you need to feed me," Taesung said playfully, putting his chin on his hand, as if making a flower face.

Inhye pouted.

Taesung watched as she deboned the chickens in the soup so it can be eaten easier. She got some rice from the rice bowl, got some chicken, and held it out for him to eat.

"You're really doing it, huh?" He smirked amusedly.

Inhye took it as a chance to shove the food into his mouth, making him almost choke.

"Eat lots," Inhye cooed.

Taesung eyed her accusingly.

This girl...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Thanks for taking me home," Inhye took out the helm she borrowed from Taesung and added, "Again,"

"Just don't go out at night alone. Pretty girls get kidnapped easily," He cooed.

"Are you saying I'm pretty?" Inhye's jaw dropped.

"No." Taesung immediately closed the visor of his helmet with a thud, revved, and drove away.

Inhye scoffed in disbelief and crossed her arms.

"Prick,"

With that, she turned and went into her house.

Meanwhile Taesung scowled as he rode his bike.

"Baek Inhye..."

How one single question from her made him lose composure.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧