Chapter one: behind my skull

(⚠️Axton's dead name would be used, missgendering, self harm, and panic attacks, swearing, and abuse. (I promise it'll get better.)

"Alice, it's time for you to wake up!" Axton's mom called. Axton winced at his birth name being used. "Ok I'm up." He said then started getting ready for the day. He tied up his hair, put on his favourite baggy black hoodie and a pair of jeans. Then he had washed his face and made his way down to the kitchen. "Is that what you are going to wear to school?" His mother asked him. "Y-yes? Is there a problem?" Axton replied. "Yes there's a problem, you can't be dressed that way you look bad what happened to all the nice clothes I had bought you? What about all the makeup I had given you? Why aren't you wearing it? I spent all that money on you. I have given you all that stuff for free, out of the goodness of my heart." His mother replied. "I-I well I don't like all that stuff you know? And also wearing some of those clothes you give me makes me look like a slut." Axton replied, soon after he regretted it because he received a slap across his face from his mother. After that she had spoke, anger rising up in her voice like knives.

"How dare you! ALICE I PAYED SO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLOTHES AND FOOD ON THE TABLE! YOU ARE SUCH A SELFISH BRAT YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF I HAVE NOT TAUGHT YOU TO BE THIS WAY! YOU KNOW WHAT GO WALK TO SCHOOL IM NOT DRIVING YOU TODAY! WHEN YOU GET HOME YOU ARE GROUNDED AND BEING PUNISHED!" Axton got hot, fighting off tears he felt as if a waterfall was welling up inside of him. He thought for a second to get something to eat but decided against it, instead he made his way out the door to start walking to school, his heavy bag weighing down on him.

He didn't  even get to talk to his sister before going. On his walk he continued to try to fight off his tears, but he couldn't. Soon enough he was crying silently to himself. 'Why can't I be good enough? I don't even feel the same as how I look...I'm a boy..not a girl.' He thought to himself because he always knew. It was behind his skull in his brain..he knew he was a boy he felt it everyday. He felt very uncomfortable behind in the body he was given. When he finally got to school he made his way to his first class.

Axton sat down at the back of the class by himself as always. He hadn't had any friends, well unless his sister counted as a friend. The teacher started the history lesson. Axton didn't really pay too much attention to the lesson, he was too preoccupied with his own thoughts. Just then there was a knock at the door, the teacher had opened it to reveal a boy that had caught Axton's attention. This boy had curly dark walnut coloured hair that was shaved at the sides, he was wearing a blue tee-shirt with ripped jeans. Axton thought that this boy looked like a handsome bloke. "Everyone this is Bexley I expect all of you to treat him with respect. Now Bexley, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked.

"Sure, Mrs. Willow, Hi everyone I'm Bexley, as you already know by now. I'm happy to be here and hopeful to make friends. At my old school, i wasn't the type of person people wanted to be friends with. Anyways I grew up in New York and had moved to Ontario just a couple weeks ago because one of my parents got a better offer to work here instead so, we moved here. My hobbies are cooking, reading, and writing. Yeah..so thats basically it haha."

"Very nice Bexley, you can go take a set next to Alice who's right in the back of the middle row." Mrs. Willow said. Axton winced at that name being used. "Okay, thank you." Bexley said and then made his way to the seat next to Axton.

Hiii yall so this is my first time making my own completely original story!! Haha so I hope you liked it so far and be sure to comment and give me feedback on how to do better, feedback is highly appreciated as well as voting on my story!! I'm going to try to post every Saturdays and Fridays if I can!! If I get busy one week I do apologize. Anyways bye and take care yall!! Also this story was originally based on a song I really like called "Anathema" by twenty one pilots you should check out that song it's sooo good!! Anywayssss that's all haha bye and make sure you drink your water!!