"Makhan Chor kahika" Radha yells. Noticing Radha's presence, Krishna runs away and she chases him. When Radha finally catches his hand, Krishn stops and gazes at their intertwined hands, thinking, 'After all this time, although in anger, you've finally grasped my hand, Radhe.'

"I can't believe you ate my makhan! I put so much effort and love into making it for Narayan," Radha pouts.
"I believe Narayan would be pleased to know that his offering has brought joy to someone in need," Krishn argues
"Who is in need? Not you, right? I find it hard to believe," Radha questions.
"I swear it's the truth. I fasted for Narayan's puja just like everyone else, but when I saw my favorite food, I couldn't resist. Trust me, Radha," Krishn assures.

Despite Radha's feelings of disapproval towards his actions, she attempts to move on and understands the situation. However, she realizes that Krishna is still clutching her hand. Trying to break free, she is met with resistance from Krishn. With a raised brow, Radha commands, "let go". Nevertheless, Krishna nudges her forward, locking eyes with her. In a surreal moment, a veil falls over them both.

Radha finds herself transported to a cosmic world, seated on a swing with Krishna, completely captivated by his gaze

Radha snaps out of her trance and removes the veil from their heads, questioning, "What did I just see in your eyes, Krishn?""I'm not sure, you're the one who saw it, so you tell me," Krishn teases

"I'm not sure, you're the one who saw it, so you tell me," Krishn teases.
"I know that you're a mayavi, so tell me what you showed me," Radha demands.
"Maybe another time, don't you have a puja to attend to?" Krishn asks.
Slapping her forehead, Radha mutters, "Oh yes, how did I forget about that?" before hurrying off.
Watching her go, Krishn reflects, 'What you just saw was a glimpse of our past together, Radhe. Soon you will remember everything about yourself and about us.'
And then a voice booms out angrily, 'Krishn!' Krishn turns around to see Ayaan glaring at him with furious intensity.
"What's the matter, badhe bhaiya? Why are you so upset?" Krishn asks innocently.
"Do you think I'm unaware of your actions?" Ayaan demands, his eyes filled with anger.
"What do you mean?" Krishn feigns ignorance.
"Radha may be naive and not see through your deceptions, but I can see it clear as day. You love Radha," Ayaan accuses.
"Well done, badhe bhaiya. Even Radha didn't noticed, but you certainly have," Krishn quips.
"Stay in your place, Krishn. I love Radha," Ayaan declares firmly.