Map B**ch p1

Elina woke up to her terrifying alarm, the day she was not looking forward to arrived. Summer was officially over, the girl sighed to herself and put her alarm on snooze. She decided to allow herself to rest her eyes for a few more minutes as the girl knew today will be a hectic day.

After counting to 60 twice the girl sat up, she grabbed her phone. She checked to see if Amerie or harper have responded to any of her messages, which they hadn't.

'Strange' the girl thought to herself, ever since the festival harper hadn't bothered to respond to her messages, sure they all had an argument but it was only a small one.

'How extra, I can't be asked for this drama bullshit'

Just as she was getting lost in her thoughts her mum barged into her room.

"Good morning my love, here is your pinch of keltic salt" 

"Hi mummy" she said mumbled whilst opening her mouth.

Her mum popped the salt into her mouth.

"Good now drink your water to activate it"

The girl listened and drank her water.

"Barbara o Neil would be proud of you"

"Do I have to go?" Elina whined

"Of course you do, now I'll go make your breakfast" she said whilst leaving her room.

Elina played her playlist, went to her en suite and weed, she brushed her teeth. The girl planned her outfit the night before as it was the 1st day she was going to put in some effort.

She opted on a white vest top, white boxers, washed out jorts and a lepoard print belt. She paired it with white socks and a lot of layered gold jewellery. 
Pls rewrite

ChatGPT
Elina woke up to the blaring alarm, dreading the day ahead—the end of summer. She groaned and hit snooze, allowing herself a few more minutes to rest before the hectic day began.

After a brief moment, Elina sat up and reached for her phone. She checked for messages from Amerie or Harper, finding none.

"How odd," she thought to herself. Harper hadn't responded since the festival, despite their minor disagreement.

"Ugh, drama. I can't deal with this right now."

Lost in thought, Elina's mom burst into the room.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Here's your pinch of Celtic salt," she said, handing it over.

"Hi, Mom," Elina mumbled, opening her mouth for the salt.

Her mom nodded. "Now drink some water to activate it."

Elina complied, taking a sip.

"Barbara O'Neil would be proud," her mom added with a smile.

"Can't I skip today? it's not far I've already got my GCSEs"  Elina whined.

"You know you have to go. I'll make your breakfast now," her mom said before leaving the room.

Elina turned on her playlist and headed to her ensuite to go wee (luckily the girl knew she didn't need to poo out as she shat her guts out the night before, first day nerves). She brushed her teeth and thought about the outfit she'd planned the night before—determined to put in some effort for the first day.

She chose a white vest top paired with matching white boxers, washed-out denim jorts, and a leopard-print belt, complemented by layered gold jewelry and white socks.

She walked into her en-suite where her makeup laid on the counter- she started doing her makeup. She put on some sunscreen and then some Nars foundation and blush, deciding not to do any contour. She opted on having a dark blue waterline (they always made her brown eyes pop) and adding eyeliner to make her eyes pop, she then added a bit of glitter to the corner of her eyes, curled her long eyelashes and put on some blue mascara before adding some fake eyelashes. She then painted her lips in a dark brown colour. After she was happy with the end result she sprayed herself with some setting spray and moved onto her hair, her hair was curly and she decided to leave it how it was.

Walking back into her room she sprayed herself with her signature scent - prada Milan and grabbed her phone, headphones and keys.

She checked her phone and noticed she was late.

'For fuck sake I'm already late on my first day back'

She walked downstairs and ate her yogurt, honey and blueberries her mum made.

"Haha enjoy school" Elina's aunt Nicky mocked.

"I don't wanna go it's not fair " Elinas younger sister Neve shouted.

"Stop shouting, I don't bloody wanna go either"

"Shut the hell up, ugly" neve retaliated.

"Yeah, okay. Good luck getting to school cause ur ugly ass isn't getting in my car "

"Elina" her mum scolded

Elina couldnt help but smile, reflecting on how much her lift had changed in just a year.
A year ago, she would've been stuck in her dismal hometown in England, enduring the same toxic environment she had grown up in for sixteen years. Now, life felt like a fairytale compared to those days.

"Okay, now let's go Neve. We're already late," elina said as she grabbed her bag and hugged her mum and aunt bye.

In the car she blasted good days by SZA to hopefully put get them both in a good mood, she waited until Neve put her seatbelt on and then began driving. The girls started their carpool karaoke session, singing along happily.

Despite her joy, Elina couldn't shake a feeling deep down that today may not end as happily as it had started.

All the joyfulness had left the girl as soon as she entered the hell hole - Harley High.