Ch-36

CONTINUE :

I lift her up in ny arms and took her inside the bedroom. I gently laid her on the bed and i myself settled near her feets on bed . I held her hand and said "ashu if you are not ready for this step then we won't take it.. I am ready to wait no matter how long it takes.. You are here right beside me.. In my life thats more than enough for me.. So if you want i will stop right here ..

" Mama shhhh" Saying this i stood up and sat on his lap.. I crossed my legs around his waist and my hand around his neck and held him tight.. " Mama i want this.. I want this as much as you want it.. So please dont think muc...... " My words got silenced by his kiss.. He took my lips and suck them hard.. He tried to enter my mouth and i gladly gave him the excess.. His tongue entered my mouth and tasted every corner . . Making me feel completely wet down there..

I let her go when i felt her lack of breath
I kissed her passionately with all my hunger. She was breathing heavily and her eyes we're down.. I left her chin with my finger .. She closed her eyes. " Baby open your eyes " .. She slowly opened her eyes and i rubbed her lips smudgeing the already smudged lipstick... " Now be ready " Saying this i started kissing and rubbing my lips on her neck..

They way he ordered me to open my eyes.. Goosebumps erupted in my skin . . He was Continuously doing his  beautiful torture on my neck and collarbone.... They way  he sucked, bite and licked my skin .. I am damm sure there will be numerous marks on my neck, collarbone
, shoulders.. And his one hand was rubbing on my naked thighs and other one was holding my waist.. Making me be in one place..

Satisfied with my art on her skin... I saw her face.. Eyes closed , heavy breathing slightly open mouth .. She was looking fucking hot.. I laid her down and went little down near her thighs....I  lift her  dress up and said... " Spread your legs "
She instantly looked at me and spread her legs.." Ashu i said spread your legs wide " and fuck the way she spread her legs wide.. Made me go crazy.. She looked away all shy.. I pulled her panty's down " Fuck she is soo damm wet.. I removed her wet panties and touched her core.. She shivered due to the contact of my fingers.. Fuck that's the perfect reaction and view every men would want..

The moment his rough fingers touched my core i felt heat erupt in my whole body.. He started rubbing it little faster and " mmmm " a moan escape my mouth
He slowly inserted his one finger and i felt a slight plain.. And within few minutes his finger took the speed making me insane.. I was shivering and moaning as hell.. Suddenly he pushed one more finger and " Ahhhh " Escape my mouth i again felt pain which subsidised due to the pleasure i was getting....he continued fucking me until his three fingers were deep inside my pussy ..making me go crazy due to the pleasure i was getting

I roughly fingerd her and made her cum on my fingers.. Her whole body was shaking due to the orgasam she had...
I looked up and saw her tiredly looking at me.. While she was breathing heavily and her pussy was leaking her sweet juices.. I sucked my three fingers clean while looking directly in her eyes.. " Don't that's dirty " She said looking with big eyes at me.. " Nothing is dirty about you baby " I answered her back.. Now look at me.. Saying this i instantly put my lips on her pussy and sucked her hard.. She held my hair and pulled it.. She started desperately moving.. I held her boobs and putting her in one place and flicked her clitoris and tongue fucked her hard..

He was Literally sucking the life out of me.. I was still not over from the first orgasam and he started eating me out again making me goo crazy.. I held his hair and pull him more into me.. I myself moved my body and shifted more toward him.. I felt like my mind was going blank.
I just knew one thing that i need him to eat me and fuck me roughly... He keep eating me out as i keep moaning.. And with a last fuck i cummed hard on his tongue which he gladly ate and licked me clean again... I saw him getting up from my thighs and his wet mouth and chin was making him more sexy..

I saw her looking soo tired and breathing heavily but the love and lust in her eyes we're asking for more and i can't let her go without giving her a good fuck... I removed my clothes.. And the moment her eyes land on my cock her eyes turned big and she said.. " It's soo big and thick it won't fit inside... " I smiled held the slit of the dress around her thighs and pulled it roughly.. Resulting it into tearing apart.. " Mama why did u doo that.. That's my beautiful dress.. "  I opened her legs wide.. She looked away slowly.. " I will get you many more like this soo don't worry.. " Saying this i rubbed my cock on her wetness " Mmm" A moan escape her mouth . . I pushed little inside her.. "Ahhh" She moaned and held my arms.. " Mama .. Hold my hand and push it in one goo " I heard her saying this and i said. " But it will pain allot " .. She held my arms tightly and said " Better than the slow pain..and i want you to fuck me hard.. Pleahhhhhh
Mamaaaaaa " I pushed deep inside her while she was talking... I slowly moved back and again give a hard thrust..

I felt like someone tearing my body.. It hurt as hell.... A tear slipped down my eyes while i shouted loudly in pain.. He kept himself buried deep inside me and came near my face and sucked my tears..
It's done just few more minutes i you will feel better.. Saying this kissed my forehead and sucked my lips hard.. He slowly started moving inside me.. Which was hurting a little but my voice was getting eaten by him.. After few slow fucks he started doing it fast.. He slowly left my lips and started fucking me hard. "Sorry ashu i can't control anymore.. You feel like heaven mmmm fuckk ashuu "
"Ahhh mamaa " A moan escaped my mouth. yes yes.. Umm more please

Her insides were soo soft and warm i was not able to control myself.. I fucked her hard and rough.. I can clearly see the bulge in her lower abdomen while i am buried deep inside her.. I lift her legs and fucked her hard.. Which resulted in a orgasam of her.. She was all sweaty and lifeless.. I lift her up turn her around and again give a hard thrust inside her ..
Her whole body shaken up.. " Fuckk yess yes more ummmm " She kept moaning which was music to my ears.. I  kept fucking her hard in every possible position resulting into many orgasam of her.. I held her hair with one hand and by my other hand i held her both hands behind her back and fucked her hard and rough until i was about to cum
I immediately pulled out my dick and cummed on her back.. " From tomorrow i will have condoms with me " ..

Fuck  " That was most amazing thing and beautiful thing which he did to me.. But one thing despite by his age he is much more stronger and longer in all these.. Thinking all these i dont know when i slept.. As i cant even move my finger..

I wanted to pull her up and put her on me and fuck her again but she didn't had energy.. She already slept.. Soo can't do anything.. I slowly lift her up.. Put her on sofa.. Cleaned everything .. And wiped her body and then made her sleep.. I looked at the watch it's already 4: 50 .. It going to be morning.. But it was the most beautiful and memorable night of my life

I joined her in bed.. She snuggled more into me.. I held her around my chest and slept....

Next morning :

Thank you for the patience you guys showed.. And really sorry for the delay but can't help as many things were going on.. I finally had the time soo updated it... Do read, vote, comment and enjoy my story... Bye bye