ELEVEN|DOROTHEA

CHAPTER ELEVEN "you know you'll always have me"

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"you know you'll always have me"

diana
instagram & narrative

NOVEMBER 19th 2022
IOWA

the girls decided to go out after the game to celebrate the two wins of the night. them winning the basketball game and diana "dumping" luke. they went to caitlin and diana's apartment to get ready for there night out because it was the biggest and they didn't have to worry about annoying anyone.

"im so excited." jada says as she does her makeup again. "same, i never realized that going out can be so much fun. i was always in my head too much to realize." diana said back to the girl as she curls her hair. "well im very happy you have decided to come out with us." jada said smiling big at the girl she looks up to so much. "i love you jada." diana tells the girl admiring her.

"you guys almost done." caitlin says walking into the room where the two girls were getting ready. "almost, be patient." diana says to her very impatient roommate. "ugh, well hurry up. i'm so hungry." caitlin says walking out the door to join kate and gabbie in the living room while diana and jada finish getting ready.

"finally, let's go." caitlin says getting up to go to the door as soon as she see the two girls walk out of the room. "why are you so dramatic?" gabbie questions following the girl. "because gabbie i'm hungry and they took forever to get ready." caitlin says standing by the door waiting for everyone to get everything so they could leave. "so dramatic." diana says under her breath rolling her eyes at her best friend.

as the night went on the girls were having the time of there life's. they all had a lot going on in there life's but in that moment they felt like they were free and that everything was going to be ok because they were with each other and that was all they needed. 

dianajames19

tag, jadagyamfi,katemartin,gabbiemarshall,caitlinclark22

caitlinclark22

tag, jadagyamfi,katemartin,gabbiemarshall,caitlinclark22