Of course, village head Luo knew what was going on in grandma Lin's head but she was right, there was no way, he can just leave the matter of Lin Ze getting beaten up like this, so even though his head was throbbing painfully, he still ordered a few men to take Lin Ze to the Lin house and then asked villagers to call Doctor Gu.

——

Because Lin Ze was jostled around by the villagers a lot while they were bringing him to the old Lin house, Lin Ze who was unconscious woke up and the second he woke up he started crying. His screams coupled with his sobbing voice were enough to make the villagers shake their heads. The old folks were right, Karma leaves no one, just look at Lin Ze. Back when Lin Yu broke his leg, Lin Ze called him a cripple and said that he was nothing but a waste of space, now look at this... so many years later it was Lin Ze who became a cripple.

Whoever the deity was who broke Lin Ze's leg had done an amazing job forget about leaving his bed again, Lin Ze have to use a walking stick from now on!

***************************

Chapter 512 What a sin  

" Mother, its hurts so much!" Lin Ze has been living the time of his life, ever since he started to work with Lord Xing, little did he expect that he would suffer like this, " Ah, my legs. It hurts so much, do something mother."

Grandma Lin was jumping around like an ant on a hot pan, she wanted to do something but because the injuries Lin Ze received weren't something she could see, doctor Gu and Village head Luo had locked her out of her the room, now she can only hop outside Lin Ze's room and listen to her precious son's screams. She was so angry at the bastard who did this to her but there was nothing she could do about it, in the end, she just waddled here and then waddled there if only she could -

While she was brooding in her thoughts, her gaze fell on Zhang Xiaohui who was heading to the fields with a hoe hoisted up on her shoulder and immediately her temper that she was suppressing jumped through the roof. " You slut! What are doing? Where the hell do you think you are going?"

Zhang Xiaohui put the hoe down and looked at her mother in law, she would admit that she wasn't an exceptional daughter in law but at least she fulfilled all her duties including giving birth to a grandson for her but still- she sighed and clenched the hoe in her hands. " I am heading to the fields, my husband will require money for his treatment and we don't have any money at hand currently. The remaining was robbed away by the thieves who attacked husband last night, if I don't work then how will we pay for his treatment?"

Her words were reasonable and what was more than the shrew Zhang Xiaohui, who didn't know how to work and only laze around was the one saying it! Thus, the impact of these words was great on the crowd that was watching the show was great, they all at once believed that under the tyranny of her mother in law and husband, Zhang Xiaohui have learned to be responsible. There were no secrets in the village and everyone knew that ever since Uncle Wu broke Lin Ze's legs, all the work has befallen on Zhang Xiaohui and her sister in law, there were so many members in the Lin family, even if Lin Ze broke his legs it wasn't the turn of these two women who should be staying at home and doing household chores to do the hard work in the fields.

There was also Lin Che and grandma Lin who were still strong and sturdy, yet they stayed at home all day and did nothing. On the other hand, even Lin Yunxi passed her days playing around with her friends.

" Sister Xiaohui, how can you go to the fields under these circumstances?" said An Xia, smilingly mockingly as she added fuel to fire," Don't you think that at times like these you should stay with Brother Ze and take care of him? Just listen to his painful screams, how can you even think about heading to the fields, at this moment?"